Aircraft Scales M2000-3-25CS - 75,000 lbs System Capacity
Manufacturer: Aircraft Scales
Part Number: M2000-3-25CS
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Wired - 50,000 lbs Load Cells
Wireless - 75,000 lbs Capacity
Wireless - 30,000 lbs Capacity
Wired - 30,000 lbs System Capacity
Wireless - 75,000 lbs Capacity
What is the M2000-3-25CS weight scale system?The M2000-3-25CS is a light to medium aircraft weighing kit. This kit is great for FBO and small MRO stations to weigh a variety of aircraft and jets.
- High accuracy.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Four columns construction.
- With OIML approval and NIST traceable calibration.
- Units conversion: lbs/kg
- Resolution: +/- 520000 A/D internal counts
- Sampling rate: 100 times a second per channel
- Span stability: 2ppm/deg C
- Zero Stability: 5nV/deg C
- Linearity correction: 10 span entries
- Calibration Method: calibration through software stored in flash memory
- Calibration Sealing: physical seal or Class1 Audit Trail system, password protected
- Tare: Keyboard and scale tare, multiple tare id's can be stored in memory
- Time and Date: Y2K compliant time/date clock, internal battery backup
- Power On: selectable on/off switch
- Machined from steel to receive aircraft jack pads
- Calibrated to customer specifications
- Accuracy: 1/10th of 1%
- One inch mounting on standard aircraft jacks
- Analog Output: optional 4-20mA board via Smart Wire
- Serial Output: 2 full duplex RS232/RS422 ports
- IO Interface: peripheral expansion through Smart Wire multi drop RS485 port
- External IO: up to 6 channel setpoint via Smart Wire
- Baud Rate: 150-32,400 bps, selectable
- Size: 6 digit, 7 segment 1" red LED
- Filtering: Fast Step quick response algorithm adjustable filter
- Modes: display from CH1, CH2, CH3, Scan, and total of all channels.
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 12VDC 1A
- Temperature Range: -10deg C to + 40deg C
- Setpoints: 6 programmable setpoints per channel
- Sense Amplifier: differential amplifier with 4 and 6 wire
- RFI Protection: filtered signal, excitation and sense lines
- Canada: Class III/IIIHD 10000
- USA: NTEP Class III/IIIl 10000
- OIML: Pending
- NIST traceable certification to calibration master.
- Two year warranty on parts and labor, calibration on sale. 10% charge on returned sets for inspection, certification, calibration checks and restocking.
|Bombardier (Business)||Learjet 23, Learjet 24, Learjet 25, Learjet 31, Learjet 31A, Learjet 35, Learjet 45, Learjet 55, Learjet 60, Learjet 70, Learjet 75, Learjet 85|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-200|
|Cessna||Citation 560 XL, Citation 560 XLS, Citation 650, Citation CJ1, Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation CJ4, Citation Encore 560, Citation I 500, Citation I/SP 501, Citation II 550, Citation III, Citation IV, Citation Longitude 700, Citation M2, Citation SII, Citation Sovereign 680, Citation Ultra 560, Citation V, Citation VI, Citation VII, Citation X 750, Latitude 680A, Mustang 510|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.