M2000-3-15KP Platform Aircraft Weight Scale - 15,000 lbs System Capacity
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Aircraft Scales M2000-3-15KP is a wired weight scale system with 45,000 lbs total system capacity. The 3 platforms are 15,000 lbs each capacity, 12 x 16 inches with 30 inch long ramps, and can be used for for small to medium size aircraft.
- Units conversion: lbs/kg
- Resolution: +/- 520000 A/D internal counts
- Sampling rate: 100 times a second per channel
- Span stability: 2ppm/deg C
- Zero Stability: 5nV/deg C
- Linearity correction: 10 span entries
- Calibration Method: calibration through software stored in flash memory
- Calibration Sealing: physical seal or Class1 Audit Trail system, password protected
- Tare: Keyboard and scale tare, multiple tare id's can be stored in memory
- Time and Date: Y2K compliant time/date clock, internal battery backup
- Power On: selectable on/off switch
- Analog Output: optional 4-20mA board via Smart Wire
- Serial Output: 2 full duplex RS232/RS422 ports
- IO Interface: peripheral expansion through Smart Wire multi drop RS485 port
- External IO: up to 6 channel setpoint via Smart Wire
- Baud Rate: 150-32,400 bps, selectable
- Size: 6 digit, 7 segment 1" red LED
- Filtering: Fast Step quick response algorithm adjustable filter
- Modes: display from CH1, CH2, CH3, Scan, and total of all channels.
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 12VDC 1A
- Temperature Range: -10deg C to + 40deg C
- Setpoints: 6 programmable setpoints per channel
- Sense Amplifier: differential amplifier with 4 and 6 wire
- RFI Protection: filtered signal, excitation and sense lines
- Canada: Class III/IIIHD 10000
- USA: NTEP Class III/IIIl 10000
- OIML: Pending
- NIST traceable certification to calibration master.
- Machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Accuracy: 1/10th of 1%
- Platform: 12 x 16 inch
- Standard ramps are 30 inches long with a 7 degree incline for easy pull up
Warranty and Additional Info
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Calibration at time of sale.
- 10% charge on returned sets for inspection, certification, calibration checks and restocking.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the M2000-3-15KP. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used M2000-3-15KP (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.