IFR4000 Navigation Communications Test Set - Rent, Buy, Sell
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
Which Option Do You Need?
Please review option sets to determine which tests you need to accomplish.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Your complete GSE and avionics team for purchasing, rental, or selling your used avionics test equipment & GSE.
The IFR4000 is a compact and lightweight unit for testing ILS, VOR, Marker Beacon, and VHF/UHF communications avionics systems. This unit is easy to use, lightweight for ramp use (under 8 lbs), long battery life (8 hours), and has an ergonomic design.
Please advise the required options at the time of the quote.
- IFR4000 - Base Model Navigation Communications Ramp Test Set
- IFR4000-Opt1 - ELT (121.5/243 MHz Beacon & 406 MHz COSPAS/SARSAT Beacon Test)
- Accurate measurement of 121.5/243 MHz emergency beacon transmitter frequency, output power, modulation (AM). Headphone audio output to monitor swept tone *
- Accurate measurement of 406 MHz COSPAS/SARSAT emergency beacon transmitter frequency, output power. Decode and display of all location and user protocols *
- Accurate measurement of HF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and SSB USB/LSB) receiver sensitivity
- Accurate measurement of VHF/UHF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and FM and receiver sensitivity)
- Generation of ARINC 596 Selective Calling Tones
- Accurate measurement of VHF/UHF antenna and or feeder SWR (Standing Wave Ratio)
- Simulation of Localizer and Glideslope (CAT I, II and III) signals with variable DDM settings
- Swept Localizer DDM for coupled Auto Pilot testing (Simultaneous Localizer, Glideslope and Marker signals)
- Simulation of Marker Beacon, Selectable Airways (Z), Outer and Middle Marker Tones
- Guided Test capability cuts down total test time
- Low-cost ELT option
- Frequency counter provides external frequency measurement
- MORSE CODE provides 1-4 characters transmitted in the VOR and ILS localizer mode
- Eight or more hours of operation before recharge
- Automatic power shut-down
- Ergonomic design
- Weight: <8 lb (3.6 kg), test set only
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.1 x 2.7 in (28.5 x 23.1 x 6.9 cm)
- Altitude: ≤4800 meters (test set), ≤3000 meter (with supplied external AC/DC converter)
- Operating Temperature: -4 degree F to 131 degree F (-20C to 55C)
- Storage Temperature: 131 degree F to 158 degree F (-30C to 70C)
- Input Power: 11 VDC - 32 VDC, 100 VAC - 250 VAC @ 1.5A (maximum), 47 Hz - 63 Hz (with external AC/DC converter)
- Power Consumption: 55 watt, maximum, 16 watt (nominal) @ 18 VDC with a charged battery
- Fuse Requirements: 5A, 32 VDC (type F)
- Main Supply Voltage Fluctuations: ≤10% of nominal voltage
- Transient Over-Voltage: According to installation category II
- RF I/O Connector: Type: input/output, Impedance: 50Ω, typical, Maximum input level: 30 watt for 1 min. ON/2 min. OFF, VSWR: 10 MHz to ≤300 MHz: <1.3:1 / >300 MHz to 400 MHz: <1.35:1
- Antenna Connector: Type: input/output, Impedance: 50Ω, typical, Maximum input level: 0.5 watt
- SWR Connector: Type: output, Impedance: 50Ω, typical, Maximum reverse power: +25 dBm, VSWR: 10 MHz to ≤300 MHz, <1.3:1 / >300 to 400 MHz: <1.35:1
- AUX connector: Type: input/output, Impedance: 800Ω, typical, Maximum input level: 5 Vp-p
- Timebase (TCXO): Temperature stability: ±1 ppm, Aging: ±1 ppm per year, Accuracy: ±1 ppm when Auto Cal is performed
- Battery:Type: Li-Ion / with 8+ hr of continuous operation
|AeroFlex IFR4000||Old Manufacturer PN|
|COM-1913||Boeing Tool Tag|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the IFR4000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used IFR4000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.