IFR6000 Transponder / TCAS Test Unit - Rent, Buy, Sell
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
Which Option Do You Need?
Please review option sets to determine which tests you need to accomplish.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The IFR6000 is a compact and lightweight unit for testing transponder modes A/C/S, DME, TCAS, 978 MHz UAT, and ADS-B. This unit includes a detachable antenna, backlit display, large easy to use buttons, simple user interface, and is compliant with FAR Part 43 Appendix F.
Please advise the required options at the time of the quote.
- IFR6000 - Standard Transponder / DME Test Set
- IFR6000-Opt2 - TCAS I/II Option
- IFR6000-Opt3 - ADS-B 1090 MHz
- IFR6000-Opt5 - UAT 978 MHz Option
- IFR6000-Opt6 - ADS-B Integrity Test
- Individual test modes: Mode S, ATCRBS Transponder, DME, TCAS, TIS, ADS-B MON/ ADS-B GEN (DO-260A/B), 978 MHz UAT
- Large keys for gloved operation
- Simple user interface
- Lightweight and compact at 8 lb
- Battery operation 6 hours plus between charges
- Fully FAR part 43 Appendix F compliant
- Transponder Auto-Test
- Data dump of transponder test results to PC
- Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance parameters (DAPs)
- Transponder level automatically determined and capability checked to avoid nuisance Auto-Test failures
- Comprehensive GICB test
- Configuration files for different classes of transponder
- Comprehensively tests any DME channel, including track sensitivity
- User-selectable TCAS scenarios
- TCAS fast scenario feature uses Auto Altitude and Converge to ensure automatic collision at zero range
- Over-the-air or direct-connect operation
- Parametric measurements including TX power and frequency
- USB flash drive software update via web site download
- Optional ADS-B capabilities are DO-260A/B compliant
- Optional TCAS and 978 MHz UAT capability
- Optional testing using UC-584 Coupler
- Weight and Dimensions: 11x9x3 inches approx at 8 lbs.
- Input Power: Test set: 11 VDC - 32 VDC, External: 100 VDC - 250 VAC @ 1.5A, maximum
- Power Consumption: 55 watts (maximum), 16 watts (nominal) @ 18 VDC w/charged battery
- Output Frequencies: DME Mode: 962 MHz - 1213 MHz +/-10 KHz accuracy (reply), Transponder Mode: 1030 MHz +/-10 KHz accuracy (RF output), TCAS Mode: 1090 MHz +/-10 KHz accuracy (reply), UAT Mode: 978 MHz +/-10 KHz accuracy (RF output)
- Battery: Li-Ion type with >4 hr continuous operation (>6 hrs typical)
- 63656 - Desktop stand
- 67474 - Tripod
- 82553 -Tripod, dolly stand
- 62462 - 25 ft. TNC/TNC coax.
- 86336 - 50 ft. TNC/TNC coax.
- 112349 - UC-584-Dual Coupler Kit, dual-antenna
- 112350 - UC-584 Coupler Kit, single antenna
- 141589 - TCAS Accessory Kit
- 6095 - IFR6000 Maint. Manual - CD
|72422||Manufacturer Part Number|
|AeroFlex IFR6000||Previous Manufacturer's Part Number|
|ATC-60||Previous Part Number|
|COM-10727||Boeing Tool Tag|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||36 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||26 in. x 20 in. x 13 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|