Viavi GPSG-1000 - Portable GPS / Galileo Simulator
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The configurable GPSG-1000 is a truly portable, easy-to-use GPS and Galileo positional simulator. It fills a gap in the market by providing a low-cost 12 channel test set that creates three-dimensional simulations. This new simulator is also designed to be software upgradable. The versatile time-saving portable test set for GPS/GALILEO receivers including WAAS/EGNOS SBAS simulation.
System - Simulated 3D position may be user entered in latitude/longitude/height format or 3D position may be dynamically simulated utilizing a multi-leg waypoint entry scheme. An unlimited number of navigation plans may be saved and recalled under a user-assigned name. A built-in GPS receiver allows positional simulation in the form of a range, heading, and altitude based on the current test set position.
Satellite Vehicle (SV) Selection - All GPSG-1000 configurations allow GPS and Galileo satellites to be mixed. (The Galileo codes may be updated via a text file upload.)
Waypoints - Waypoint legs join up in 3D space, with either range rate or altitude rate being auto-calculated. Trajectory changes are calculated to simulate real-world navigation, i.e. waypoint leg heading changes utilize realistic rates of turn; altitude changes utilize realistic rates of descent or climb. Waypoints may be entered in LAT/LONG form or automatically recalled from an airport or city database.
SBAS - SBAS satellites WAAS/EGNOS may be manually selected or automatically based on simulated position.
Setup - The setup page allows the system, user, and RF connection parameters to be set by the user.
- GPS signals simulated: L1, L1C*, L2C*, L5*
- Galileo signals simulated: E1, E5**, E5a**, E5b**
- Simultaneous GPS/Galileo simulation
- WAAS/EGNOS SBAS simulation
- Static and dynamic simulations via NMEA-0183 File Record and Playback
- 12 channel configuration available with upgrade path (RAIM supported)
- Programmable space vehicle (SV) parametric and health
- User or built-in GPS receiver referenced time and date
- PVT data available via RS-232
- User-Defined Data Transferable between Linked GPSG units
- Remote control interface Ethernet
* For tracking of L1C, L2C or L5 signals some receivers require synchronized L1 transmissions.
** For tracking of E5 signals some receivers require synchronized E1 transmissions.
Versions and Options
- 87339 GPSG-1000 12 Satellite Simulator NSN: 6625-01-616-2712
- 140607* GPSGOPT3 ADS-B Integrity Test Option * Includes cables and accessories
- 88493 Transit case (qty 1)
- 67374 Power supply
- 87636 Antenna coupler
- 90113 RX Antenna
- 90114 Cable, coax 50 ft.
- 62302 Power cord (U.S)
- 64020 Power cord (European)
- 88753 Coupler shot bag
- 88037 Operation Manual (CD)
- 88038 Getting Started Manual (paper)
Optional Accessories - Available Separately
- 87040 External battery charger
- 86196 Spare battery pack
- 90106 Kit, Antenna coupler placement pole 8 ft.
- 91136 Kit, CPLR Dual GPS Antenna System
- 91137 Kit, CPLR Triple GPS Antenna System
- 113108 Kit, GPS Receiver Termination, 190 Ohms
- 89023 Maintenance Manual (CD)