Barfield TT1000A Turbine Temperature Test Set
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
If rental, please include how long you need the unit and when you need it in the comments below.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The TT-1000A provides the means for quickly troubleshooting aircraft temperature indicating systems. It has sufficient sensitivity and accuracy to test thermocouple and system resistance, insulation, and indicator calibration. It features portability, simplicity of operation, direct reading, and multi-functional versatility.
The TT1000A is a completely self-contained, battery-powered, aircraft turbine temperature system tester capable of measuring system lead resistance, insulation, and performing indicator run-outs with a range up to 1000 °C. The unit was specifically designed to meet all requirements for testing aircraft Chromel/Alumel (CH/AL) turbine temperature measuring systems and provides an accurate display of thermocouple outputs in degrees Celsius (°C).
The TT1000A is engineered for maximum ease of operation and includes an automatic digital display that practically eliminates human error and reduces testing time to a minimum. The test leads incorporate automatic temperature compensation to remove induced voltage caused by a "Cold Junction" created when the test leads are attached to the aircraft.
All of the features designed into the TT1000A have been added to reduce maintenance time and cost as well as provide a maintenance-friendly tester for measuring and displaying the resistance of thermocouple, thermocouple rings, and system lead circuits. Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated system lead resistance. Simulates thermocouple outputs and system lead resistances from 0 to 25 ohms. Measures and displays insulation resistance of system wiring and other components. Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (°C) temperature.
- Automatically compensates for the ambient temperature at test lead connection junction point or indicates cold junction temperature
- Thermocouple and lead resistance measurements to 0.01 ohm and insulation measurements up to two (2) megohms
- Large, 9mm (0.35") high character, 3 1/2-digit liquid crystal display with pre-programmed legends
- Range: from 0 to 1000º C certified, -60 to 1160º C extended
- Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (ºC) temperature
- Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated system lead resistance
- Accuracy: Typical measurement error at ambient (25ºC) less than ± 1ºC
- Length - 8.0 in (20.3 cm)
- Width - 5.5 in (14.0 cm)
- Height - 5.0 in (12.7 cm)
- Weight - 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
|101-00901||Manufacturer Model Number|
|102-00902||Specially modified TT1000, adapter cable and carrying case for testing GE CF6-80 A, A1 and C2 engines.|
|102-00903||Specially modified TT1000, adapter cable and carrying case for testing GE CF6-6 and CF6-50 engines.|
|TT-1000A||Alternate Part Number|
|TT1000||Previous Model Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||5 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||10 in. x 15 in. x 6 in.|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the TT1000A. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used TT1000A (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.