Barfield TT1000A Turbine Temperature Test Set
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The TT-1000A provides the means for quickly troubleshooting aircraft temperature indicating systems. It has sufficient sensitivity and accuracy to test thermocouple and system resistance, insulation, and indicator calibration. It features portability, simplicity of operation, direct reading, and multi-functional versatility.
- Specifically designed to meet all requirements for testing aircraft Chromel-Alumel (CH-AL) temperature measuring systems and provides an accurate display of thermocouple outputs in degrees Celsius (o C).
- Thermocouple and lead resistance measurements to 0.01 âŠ and insulation measurements up to 2 MâŠ.
- Simulates thermocouple outputs and system lead resistances from 0 to 25 âŠ.
- Completely self-contained, self-monitoring, easily portable temperature and resistance measuring and simulating device for all CH-AL systems with the capability to bench test indicators.
- Human engineered for maximum ease of operation and maintenance with state of the art low battery drain circuitry with automatic ambient test point temperature correction.
- A large, 0.35 in. (9mm) high characters, 3 1/2 digit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with preprogrammed legends.
The TT1000A is a completely self-contained,
battery powered, aircraft turbine temperature
system tester capable of measuring system lead
resistance, insulation, and performing indicator
run-outs with a range up to 1000 Â°C. The unit was
specifically designed to meet all requirements for
testing aircraft Chromel/Alumel (CH/AL) turbine
temperature measuring systems and provides
an accurate display of thermocouple outputs in
degrees Celsius (Â°C).
The TT1000A is engineered for maximum ease of operation and includes an automatic digital display that practically eliminates human error and reduces testing time to a minimum. The test leads incorporate automatic temperature compensation to remove induced voltage caused by a âCold Junctionâ created when the test leads are attached to the aircraft.
All of the features designed into the TT1000A have been added to reduce maintenance time and cost as well as provide a maintenance friendly tester for measuring and displaying resistance of thermocouple, thermocouple rings and system lead circuits. Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated system lead resistance. Simulates thermocouple outputs and system lead resistances from 0 to 25 ohms. Measures and displays insulation resistance of system wiring and other components. Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (Â°C) temperature.
- Automatically compensates for ambient temperature at test lead connection junction point or indicates cold junction temperature
- Thermocouple and lead resistance measurements to 0.01 ohm and insulation measurements up to two (2) megohms
- Large, 9mm (0.35â) high character, 3 1/2-digit liquid crystal display with pre-programmed legends
- Range: from 0 to 1000Âș C certified, -60 to 1160Âș C extended
- Measures and displays values of CH/AL thermocouple in terms of degrees Celsius (ÂșC) temperature
- Simulates CH/AL thermocouple with or without simulated system lead resistance
- Accuracy: Typical measurement error at ambient (25ÂșC) less than Â± 1ÂșC
- Length - 8.0 in (20.3 cm)
- Width - 5.5 in (14.0 cm)
- Height - 5.0 in (12.7 cm)
- Weight - 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
|101-00901||Manufacturer Model Number|
|TT-1000A||Alternate Part Number|
|TT1000||Previous Model Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||5 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||10 in. x 15 in. x 6 in.|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the TT1000A. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used TT1000A (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.