Barfield TT1200A Turbine Temperature Unit
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent?
If rental, please include how long you need the unit and when you need it in the comments below.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Barfield TT1200A is the latest digital turbine temperature test set and is upgraded over the TT1000A with many new features including:
- backlit alphanumeric display
- user prompts
- oF and millivoltage display
- temperature range to 1372°C
- 4 resistance and 4 insulation ranges and power comes from common "C" batteries for all functions
It is a completely self-contained, battery-powered unit housed in a new high visibility ruggedized enclosure. Designed with sufficient accuracies and range to be able to test the newest digital and glass cockpit indicators with the simplicity of operation, direct reading, and multi-function versatility.
The TT1200A is specifically designed to accomplish all requirements for testing the aircraft Chromel-Alumel (K type) turbine temperature measuring systems. The Test Set can measure resistances down to 0.001W, measure insulation up to 200 MW, perform indicator run-outs with a resolution of .1oC or 1oC and a range of 1372oC, and can also display the equivalent oF or millivoltages and may be used as a master indicator as well.
- Calibration Date available from the display with User Alerts to approaching Cal Date
- Backlit 16 Character Alphanumeric Display - With User Prompts
- True 4-Wire Resistance Measurements
- Has °C, °F, and equivalent millivoltage displays
- Powered from long-lasting C cell batteries with Auto-Off feature to conserve batteries
- Timed measurement with Display Hold feature for Resistance and Insulation functions - No need to hold push button depressed
- Range: -200 to 1372 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C (Typ at 25 °C)
- 20W: 0 - 19.999W 0.001W increments
- 200W: 0 - 199.99W 0.01W increments
- 2KW: 0 - 1.9999KW 0.1W increments
- 20KW: 0 - 19.999KW 1W increments
- Accuracy: ± 0.05 % of reading ± 2 counts
- 200KW:0 - 199.9KW 0.1KW increments
- 2MW: 0 - 1.999MW 1KW increments
- 20MW: 0 - 19.99MW 10KW increments
- 200MW: 0 - 199.9MW 1001KW increments
- Excitation: 45 VDC
- Accuracy: ± 5 % of reading ± 2 counts
- 7x11x10 inches at 7.3 lbs
|101-00930||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||10 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||12 in. x 10 in. x 8 in.|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the TT1200A. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used TT1200A (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.