Barfield DPS1000 - Digital Pitot Static Test Set - WIFI - RVSM Compliant
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you want to buy or rent a unit?
For rental, please include rental time frame and need by date in the comments below.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Barfield DPS1000 is a fully-automated and user-friendly RVSM compliant air data test set which performs altimeter and static systems tests and inspections. This unit incorporates wi-fi technology allowing remote operation and display from a tablet running iOS or Android. The DPS1000 offers technicians the flexibility to operate the unit either from the unit's 7-inch LCD display, or remotely using a tablet computer. This device features a go-to-ground function, auto-leak test custom profiles, programmable limit protections, and an altitude correction feature. This unit is very easy to transport with a tough set of wheels and an extendable handle on the case.
- High accuracy - RVSM compliant
- Fully automatic control
- 7” Color Graphic Touch Screen
- LCD sunlight readable
- Usable with gloves in cold climate
- Versatility to update user interfaces & features
- Go to ground function
- Auto leak test custom profiles
- Programmable limit protections
- Altitude correction
- Altitude compensation for leak testing
- Durable wheels & extendable handle on the case
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Proven accurate and stable transducer technology
- User-friendly interface
- Customer testing efficiency increased
- Product durability/reliability
- Flexible features and design updates
- Weight: 33 lb (15 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 22.2 x 9 in (37.6 x 56.4 x 22.9 cm)
- AC Power Requirements: 85 VDC – 264 VAC, at 50 Hz – 60 Hz
- Stability (calibration): Drift per 12 months: 0.025% of range/year, maximum
- Ps,Pneumatic Capacity (6,000 ft/min.): 125 cu. in. (2 liters)
- Pt, Pneumatic Capacity (300 ft/min.): 75 cu. in. (1.3 liters)
- Accuracy: MACH: better than 0.005, EPR: better than o.005 ±2%, Ps Sensor: ±0.0030 InHg, Qc Sensor: ±0.10% reading
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C, calibrated, 0°C to 50°C, operational, -25°C to 70°C, storage
- Humidity: 0 - 95%, non-condensing
|101-01175||Alternative Part Number|
|DPS450||Discontinued or no longer available|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the DPS1000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used DPS1000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.