ABMS-10X Christie Battery Management System
The Christie ABMS-10X Battery Management System provides PC control of up to 10 Christie RF80-M or RF80-K Charger/Analyzers on a single PC. This unit features individual cell scanning & diagnostics, battery temperature monitoring, and expanded battery processing capability.
- Number of Stations/Chargers: 1 to 10 Stations
- Chargers Supported: RF80-M and RF80-K
- Control Hardware Required: AB3K-M for RF80-M and AB3000 for RF80-K
- Compatible PC Operating Systems: Win 7, 8, 8.1
- AB3K-M and AB3000 Voltage Metering Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3 °C from –25 °. Current sense: +/- 2% of reading.
- *Note: When using with Lithium batteries, please contact us and the battery mfr. first for specific recommendations.
- Remote PC Control of up to 10 RF80-M or RF80-K Charger/Analyzers
- PC Interface using AB3K-M Controller for RF80-M or AB3000 Controller for RF80-K
- User Control directly from PC or RF80-M Touch Screen Display
- Optional Web Server allows monitoring and control from any web-enabled mobile device
- Expanded Battery Processing Capability (advanced recipe engine)
- Easy set-up with RF80-M Rear Panel Connections
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Optional MA24DX Cell Clip-Off Module for manual or automatic Deep Discharge capability
- Supports Constant Current, 2-Step CC, Constant Potential and Reflex Charge Modes
- Dynamic Battery Icon displays the battery servicing task at each station
- Log Playback Mode allows Playback and Analysis of Battery Processing
- Real-Time Battery Performance Graphs of Discharge Capacity and Charge Cycle
- Audible Alerts at End-of-Task and for Cell Warning Conditions
- Battery Amp Hours are Calculated and Displayed in Real-Time
- Battery Temperature Alarms in Charge and Discharge (with MA3000TS)
- Built-In Calibration Utility
- Battery Hoods for most Boeing, Airbus, and Corporate Aircraft
- Compatible with Nickel-Cadmium, Lead-Acid and *Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Color Display of Real-Time Battery Servicing Data
- Accurate Monitoring of Cell/Battery Voltage, Current and Temperature
- Battery Management Reports can be Viewed, Printed or Exported
- Complete Traceability To Satisfy Regulatory Authorities
- Designed to Conform to Battery Manufacturer’s Servicing Guidelines (CMMs)
- Work Order Form Records Initial/Final Inspection, Servicing Results and Water Usage
- Cell Voltage Alert Conditions are Reported, Displayed and Recorded
Available Features on PC Screens
- ABMS Overview Tab - Displays the status of all RF80-M or RF80-K connected to the system. New batteries are entered in the database, records reviewed/printed and system preferences set.
- Service Station Tab - The Station Tab displays detailed battery servicing information on each station in real-time.
- Battery Database Tab - The Battery Database Tab contains details on all batteries serviced by the system and all servicing results.
- Battery Work Order Form - Each battery has a Work Order which contains Inspection Data, Battery Servicing Results, Water Usage Details and Final Inspection Information.