B2 Maintenance Stand 15F2698
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The 15F2698 is a B2 maintenance platform / crew stand for providing accessibility to service aircraft and other equipment from heights of 10 to 19 feet. This unit can also be used as crew access for 747, DC010, and L1011 main deck and cabin.
- 500 lb platform capacity
- Hydraulically elevates 10’ to 19’. Hand actuated hydraulic pump with two 2” dia. x 35” stroke lift cylinders, plus an air over hydraulic system
- 48” x 108” main platform standard, featuring non-slip steel grip- strut floor and sliding handrails • Non-slip steel grip-strut steps, 50” wide, 9 1/2” deep, variable rise 0” to 10”
- Fixed front and swivel rear casters provide ease in maneuverability.
- Hand adjustable screw jacks on each end for stability
- Parallelogram of welded tubular steel and cross braces automatically keeps platform and steps level with the ground
- 4” O.D. non-marring rubber bumper at the leading edge of the platform
- Hydraulic restrictors in case of pressure failure
- Safety strut with pin
- Non-slip stair treads & platform floor
- Lock valve on Hydraulic system
- Platform Height - 10' - 19'
- Weight - 3,500 lbs
|15F2954||Discontinued or no longer available|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3500 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||336 in. x 96 in. x 119 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Loose|