Columbus Jack 3507-56FT 35Ton Fly-A-Way Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Columbus Jack 3507-56FT Ton Fly-A-Way Axle Jack was designed to meet jacking specifications for normal flat tire/wheel and brake replacement, for both main and nose landing gears of most narrow and wide body airplanes. This jack provides maximum capacity within a light weight and compact configuration for air transportability to remote jacking sites. Its single wheel and pump/positioning handle provides an easy method in maneuvering the jack under aircraft jacking points. This fly-a-way axle jack is completely self-contained with manual and air powered pumping units. The Evac-U-Tract provides an air assisted method of retracting the rams back down into the cylinder, allowing easy removal of the jack out from under the jacking point.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 35 / 31.8
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 7.0 / 178
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 12.0 / 305
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 3.5 / 89
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 22.5 / 572
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 300 / 136
- Manual Hand Pump
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Evac-U-Tract-Air Assisted Ram Retraction
- Mechanical Positioning Handle
- Single Roller for ease of positioning
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Warranty
- ATR42, ATR72, A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, B707, B727, B737, B757, BAE146, DC8, MD11, DC10, L1011
- ATR42, ATR72, A310, B717, B727, B737, B757, BAE146, DC9, MD80, MD90, MD95
|Pkg. 1 Weight||350 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||29 in. x 12 in. x 19 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 3507-56FT and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 3507-56FT and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 3507-56FT. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 3507-56FT (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.