David Clark H3312 Ramp / Maintenance - 12515G-12
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark H3312 (12515G-12) is a wired headset designed for tug drivers in pushback, ramp, and maintenance operations of aircraft.
These ground support equipment headsets are designed to facilitate communication when background noise or distance makes it extremely difficult to communicate. During ground support operations, communication is critical to ensure the safety of everyone in the vicinity as well as the protection of the aircraft from accidental damage.
- M-1/DC Noise Canceling Amplified Dynamic Microphone.
- Noise Shielded Microphone(Muff) with Momentary PTT (Push-to-Talk) switch, hangs freely ready for periodic use.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 25 foot straight cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords.
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 26 dB.
|H3312||David Clark Model Number|