Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark H10-13XL 40600G-01 is portable ENC technology in a proven aircraft headset design.
With the H10-13XL enjoy the added quiet and clarity of Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology with modular portability.
- Headset can be unplugged from portable battery module for use with Permanent Panel Mount module
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
|H10-13XL||David Clark Model Number|
Customers also viewed:
H3331 Tug Pushback Headset
Bluetooth - Black 5' Straight Cord Stereo/Mono Aviation Headset
Best Value ENC Headset, Hardwired
DC PRO-2 - Single Ear - Lightweight, ultra comfortable, single ear style permits hearing of ambient sound
H10-60 - Built-In Versatility - Premium Quality - Long Hours - Passive
Copyright © 2022 Pilot John International, a Carolina GSE Inc. Company