Skydrol 5 Aircraft Hydraulic Fluid - 1 Gallon
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Skydrol 5 has a unique formulation built on a new base stock, triisobutyl phosphate. Most other phosphate ester products use tributyl phosphate as a major ingredient. The difference gives Skydrol 5 the lightest weight of any phosphate ester hydraulic uid. Weight savings on the plane translate into fuel savings for the bottom line.
Airframe manufacturers and operators are becoming more conscious of the bene ts of weight saving in today's competitive environment. Any weight that can be removed from an aircraft translates to increased payload and/or fuel savings. Skydrol 5 sets a new standard as the lowest density phosphate ester based hydraulic uid. Typical weight savings per aircraft model are given in the graphic table. The use of Skydrol 5 can translate into 5 to 120 lb of weight savings depending on the aircraft model. This weight saving will lead directly to reduced fuel burn.
Features & Benefits
- Cost savings - Lowest density fluid available on the market, offering weight reductions, thus saving fuel.
- Innovation - The first Type V fluid on the market.
- Efficacy - Skydrol 5 offers higher temperature capability than Type IV fluids, the lowest density, and better paint compatibility.
- Erosion-resistant - The first aviation hydraulic fluid demonstrating erosion-resistance at higher temperatures.
- Boeing (excluding B787) Bombardier (C Series only) Cessna
- Gulfstream (excluding G650) Lockheed
|Sky5GL||Alternate Model Number|