Malabar 8867 Aircraft Axle Jack Trailer Use with 165P10AR
The Malabar 8867 aircraft axle jack transporter virtually eliminates towing damage to axle jacks. Foam-filled tires are included, which eliminate flats due to punctures and provide a cushioned ride. The transporter is lightweight with rugged tubular frame construction. The balanced design means only one person is required to load and unload the axle jack.
Aircraft axle jacks are frequently subjected to significant wear and tear in today’s fast-paced aircraft maintenance environment. Most axle jacks are built to withstand tow speeds up to 5 mph on smooth ramp surfaces. Excessive speed and/or uneven road or ramp surfaces accelerate wear and tear on the axle jack. Axle jack running gear components (casters, wheels, towbars and undercarriage linkage), load gauges and jack cylinder bases are often damaged beyond economical repair even during the first year of operation. Labor costs and repair parts cost can easily approach several hundred dollars per year per jack.
- Manual winch for loading/unloading axle jack
- 16-inch diameter foam-filled tires
- Tow handle with 3-inch lunette eye for towing
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1-year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Unit Weight: 225 lbs (91 kg)
- Unit Weight (with axle jack): 1075 (476.3 kg)
- Maximum Towing Speed: 20 mph (32.2 km/h)
- Recommended Tow Vehicle Pintle Height: 12.5 inches (318 mm) to 20.5 inches (521 mm)
For Use With