Tronair 01-1161-0009 BAE 146 Custom Towbar / Head (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 01-1161-0009 custom towbar is designed for towing BAe 146 Aircraft manufactured by British
This towbar includes pneumatic tires with a urethane bumper at the tug end. There is an eyebolt at the towing end of the towbars which incorporates shear pin to limit locking. Axle adaptors attach to the aircraft tow point.
- Application: BAe 146 Aircraft manufactured by British Aerospace
- Maximum Aircraft Gross Weight: 97,500 lbs (43.5 Metric ton)
- Length:142 3/8 in (361.6 cm) From eyebolt centerline to aircraft attachment.
- Width: 22 7/8 in (58 cm)
- Tube: 4 in (10.2 cm) square
- Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Positive locking mechanism to aircraft tow point
- Handles provided to lift towbar into position
- Unpainted surfaces plated to resist corrosion
- Pneumatic or semi-pneumatic tires
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Length||142 (361) in (cm)|
|Special Features||2, 3, 6|
|Weight||145 (66) lb (kg)|
|K-4076||Landing Gear Assembly Kit for towbar with 4 1/2" diameter tube|
|K-4074||Landing Gear Assembly Kit for towbar with 3 1/2" diameter tube|
|K-4499||Converts 01-1308-0000 to 01-1308-0010 (accomodates new nose gear widths)|
|K-4075||Landing Gear Assembly Kit for towbar with 4" diameter tube|
|BAe||146-100, -200, -300/Avro RJ70, RJ85, RJ100, RJ70, RJ85|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||200 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||120 in. x 26 in. x 18 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 01-1161-0009 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 01-1161-0009. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 01-1161-0009. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 01-1161-0009 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.