Tronair 01-1296-0000 Portable Challenger 300/350 Towbar (CE)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronairl 01-1296-0000 portable towbar is a lightweight, carry-on towbar for the Challenger
300 / 350 aircraft.
The portable towbar includes separating sections for compact storage. The aircraft attachment is by machined pins on the towing head to the nose landing gear. There is an eyebolt with shock protection at the end of the towbar for towing.
- Aircraft Application: Canadair Bombardier Aerospace Challenger 300 / 350
- Maximum Aircraft Gross Weight: 40,000 lbs (18.1 Metric tons)
- Length: 118.75 in (301.6 cm) From eyebolt centerline to aircraft attachment centerline including middle section - Without middle section: 70.75 in (179.7 cm) From eyebolt centerline to aircraft attachment centerline.
- Width: 37.25 in (94.6 cm)
- Heigh: 6.0 in (15.2 cm)
- Weight: Eyebolt Section = 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Middle Section: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Towing Head: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Finish: Blue Powder Coat
- Compact to provide away from home towing capacity
- Shear protection is included when required by aircraft manufacturer
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Extended||119 (302) in (cm)|
|Weight||61 (28) lb (kg)|
|Closed||56 (142) in (cm)|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||85 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||86 in. x 34 in. x 9 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 01-1296-0000 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 01-1296-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 01-1296-0000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 01-1296-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.