Tronair 02B0522C0140 5 Ton Aircraft Tripod Jack (CE)
Part Number: 02B0522C0140
Used Also Available
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Tripod 5 Ton Jack (CE) - Nose - ATR 42/72
Jack, Tripod 7 Ton - 17.75" to 45.75"
Jack, Tripod 10 Ton (Ce)
3-Stage 5 Ton Jack (Ce) - 11.6 to 32 inches - With Air Pump
The Tronair 02B0522C0140 tripod jack comes with the air pump and spring loaded caster options.
- Rated Capacity: 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)
- Minimum Closed Height: 22 5/8 in (54.47 cm)
- Mechanical Extension: 7 in (17.78 cm)
- Hydraulic Extension: 22 in (55.88 cm)
- Maximum Height Obtainable: 51 5/8 in (131.13 cm)
- Weight: 108 lbs (48.99 kg)
- CE Rated
Air Supply Requirements
- 25 psi (1.72 bar) Minimum
- 40 psi (2.75 bar) Recommended
- 125 psi (8.60 bar) Maximum
|02-0522-0140||Previous Part Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|02B0522-0140||Previous Part Number|
|Bell||206B3, 206L4, 206LT, CH-139, OH-58, TH-67|
|Bombardier (Business)||Learjet 45, Learjet 70, Learjet 75|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 7, Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beechjet 400A, Diamond|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.