Tronair 03-5400-0000 Jack Leg Extensions
Part Number: 03-5400-0000
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Tripod 2 Ton Jack - 34 to 79 inches
Stand, Tail Universal
Tripod 2 Ton Jack - 23 to 46 inches
Stand, Extension, Tripod - (40 inches) - Use with 02-0526-0110 and 02-0526C0110
Portable Snap-Back Universal (Ce) - Cessna 150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210 / Beech Baron, Beech Bonanza, Duke 60 / Piper Aztec, Cherokee, Comanche, Seneca
The Tronair 03-5400-0000 is a set of extensions to be used on the 02-0234-0111 tripod jacks.
Information on the Leg Extensions
- This leg set is to be used on the 02-0234-0111, Two Ton Hydraulic Jack only.
- The leg set consists of three (3) legs that will replace the existing legs on the jack. Pay special attention to the location of the legs, especially the two with the wheels.
- Lay the jack on its side.
- One by one, remove the locking pin on a leg, and remove the existing leg.
- Insert the corresponding extended leg into the jack and replace the locking pin.
- Be sure that the three mechanical legs are all extended equally.
- Be sure to adjust the attached safety chain before operating the now taller 02- 0234-0111 jack.
Note: Please refer to the operating manual for up to date installation instructions.
|Cessna||150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210, 337 Skymaster|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||46 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||60 in. x 17 in. x 14 in.|