Tronair 13-6605-6000 RAT Actuator Arm Adjustment Assembly
Part Number: 13-6605-6000
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Fluid Service Cart - Connects to 5 Skydrol Gallon Drum
10 Ton Capacity - 24.75 to 87.5 inches - 3 Stage
Jack, Axle 30 Ton (Ce)
95 Ton Axle Jack - Fly-A-Way - 10 inches up to 26 inches
Robomule 5000 - Williams Engine Adapter
What is Tronair 13-6605-6000?
This tool is for adjustment of the ram air turbine actuator rod end to achieve proper stowed position preload. This tool is to be used in conjunction with aircraft manufacturers AMMâs adjustment procedures of the actuator rod end.
- Material: The tools components are made from type 303 & 304 stainless steel - Passivated for corrosion protection, and mounted to an anodized aluminum base.
- Length: 26 Â¼ in (66.7 cm)
- Height: 4 Â½ in (11.4 cm)
- Width: 4 in (10.2 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg) tool only, 18 lbs (8.2 kg) with case
- Case: Impact resistant ABS plastic box with foam liner
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195, Lineage 1000|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||25 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||47 in. x 11 in. x 11 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|