Tronair 5933 Skydrol / Hyjet Hydraulic Power Unit with Soft Start - Boeing / Airbus
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Do You Need Quick Disconnects?|
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair Hydraulic Power Unit (Series 5953) uses Skydrol or Hyjet fluid with an output of 50 gallons per minute on 60Hz and 41 gallons per minute on 50Hz. Output pressure is from 150 to 5000 psi (max). This series has soft start added on as a standard option. Quick Disconnects are available as an option for each particular aircraft (if needed).Standard Features:
- Adjustable working pressure
- 3 phase, electric motor available in 6 voltages (50 or 60 Hz)
- Adjustable pressure compensated, variable volume, piston pump
- 150 gal (568 l) stainless steel reservoir with desiccant air filtration canister
- Large oil cooler with 3 phase electric fan (48,000 btu/hr cooling capacity)
- High efficiency, non-bypassing pressure filter with 2-micron absolute, Microglass III element (Beta rating > 400 based on ISO 4572)
- Large capacity return filter with 5 micron absolute, Microglass III element (Beta rating > 300 based on ISO 4572)
- Easy access fluid sampling valve (meets ANSI T2.24.1-1991)
- 2.5-80 gpm (10-300 lpm) dual scale flow meter
- Dual scale pressure gauge
- Standard 25 ft (7.62 m) pressure and return hoses
- Standard 50 ft (15.24 m) input power cord without input plug
- High fluid temperature (>160 degree F) shut off switch with LED indicator light
- 30-240 degree F (0-115 degree C) dual scale pyrometer
- Electric Soft Start (optional)
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Length: 101 in (257 cm)
- 116 in (295 cm) with option N - Towing Trailer Package
- Width: 82 in (208 cm)
- 89 in (226 cm) with option C - Dual System
- Height: 62.5 in (159 cm)
- 71 in (181 cm) with option N - Towing Trailer Package
|59531GW3C||3 - CE Soft Start 1 - Tronair Blue GW - No Aircraft Couplers Included on the Hoses 3 - 480V 3 PH 60 HZ Input Voltage Required / 50' input cable (does not include hangar plug) C - Split System (Dual)|
|Airbus Military (CASA)||A400M|
We service the 5953 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 5953. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5953. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.