Viavi PSD737-1 - Boeing 737 Fuel Quantity Interface Unit
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Viavi PSD737-1 is a Boeing 737 interface unit used with the PSD60-2R to measure the AC capacitance of the aircraft's fuel system. Connect at the left-wing and right-wing spar or the center tank wall. Used to measure the capacitance of the individual probes and compensator or total tank capacitance.
- Measures of AC capacitance fuel probes
- Simulates capacitance values for calibration of indicators
- Simulates the capacitance of compensator to allow substitution of compensator or testing with dry tanks
- Performs cable-integrity tests with integrated meg-ohmmeter
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks
|55-0597-22||Old Part Number|
|57268||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|COM-1780||Boeing Tool Part Number|
|Boeing||737 Max, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the PSD737-1. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used PSD737-1 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.