Aircraft Scales Wireless HH2400-3-10CS - 30,000 lbs Capacity
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The HH2400-3-10CS is a complete wireless aircraft weighing kit. It features three 10,000 lb load cells, wireless connection, and handheld HH2400 transceiver. The handheld receiver shows you the individual weights of each point and your total weight. There are no more wires or extension cords; just power up on battery power and your ready to weigh.
Wireless System Features
- Sealed water-proofed wireless sensor network unit designed to integrate with load cells. Network capable allows several load cells to be active and used for differant applications.
- IP65 NEMA4 enclosure measuring 59 x 76.6 x 30mm
- A complete battery powered module running AA or CC standard batteries, provides up to 300 ft in range
- Exceptionally low power for long battery life (up to 1 year and three months tested on AA batteries)
- High speed 200 updates per second
- High Resolution up to 1 part in 400,000 (18bit)
- The integral antenna supplied on the module, USB antenna supplied for laptop computer, PC or tablet operation.
- The high accuracy, low noise measurement deliver high resolution, low drift results which can be user calibrated over 9 points to enable linearization and to deliver results in user definable engineering units. The results can be transmitted at rates up to 200 per second to other devices such as handheld tablet, PC or the standard laptop computer supplied.
- The module is configured and calibrated (either by applying known inputs or by table entry) on a PC connected to the base station.
- The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Zigbee. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.