Aircraft Scales Wireless M2400-3-10CS - 30,000 lbs Capacity - Laptop Computer
The M2400-3-10CS is a complete wireless aircraft weighing kit. It features three 10,000 lb load cells, wireless connection, and laptop computer running Windows with Aircraft Scales Software.
Wireless System Features
- Sealed water-proofed wireless sensor network unit designed to integrate with load cells. Network capable allows several load cells to be active and used for different applications.
- IP65 NEMA4 enclosure measuring 59 x 76.6 x 30mm
- A complete battery powered module running AA or CC standard batteries, provides up to 300 ft in range
- Exceptionally low power for long battery life (up to 1 year and three months tested on AA batteries)
- High speed 200 updates per second
- High Resolution up to 1 part in 400,000 (18bit)
- The integral antenna supplied on the module, USB antenna supplied for laptop computer, PC or tablet operation.
- The high accuracy, low noise measurement deliver high resolution, low drift results which can be user calibrated over 9 points to enable linearization and to deliver results in user definable engineering units. The results can be transmitted at rates up to 200 per second to other devices such as handheld tablet, PC or the standard laptop computer supplied.
- The module is configured and calibrated (either by applying known inputs or by table entry) on a PC connected to the base station.
- The license free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Zigbee. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the M2400-3-10CS. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used M2400-3-10CS (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.