Aircraft Wheel Dolly for Corporate Aircraft and General Aviation
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The HWD-40 hydraulic wheel dolly provides the ability to handle heavier aircraft wheels with ease and precision. This unit is designed to accommodate wheel diameters from 25 to 40 inches, tire widths from 4 to 12 inches and wheel weights up to 350 pounds. The combination of hydraulic lift, rollers and casters allows complete articulation of a wheel on all three axes. A difficult job for two persons is now an easy job for one person.
Optional Add OnBD-20 - Brake Attachment
- Maximum load capacity: 350 lbs.
- Wheel Diameters: 25 to 40 inches.
- Wheel Widths: 4 to 12 inches.
- Fluid: Dextron, Type F or 5606 Weight: 69 lbs.
- Finish: Powdercoat polyester.
- Helps prevent lost flight time due to damage to axles, wheels, or brakes
- Helps prevent lost work time due to back or hand injuries
- One person tire changes, high quality casters allow smooth and stable operation.
- Wheel diameters from 25 to 40 inches up to 350 lbs
- Low profile design for precise maneuverability around/behind gear doors and axle threads
- Wheel rotation on groove machined rollers allows easy alignment of brake keys
- Wheel guides/slots adjust for tire widths from 4 to 12 inches.
- Storage trays for all wheel change tools in one location.
- Converts to brake dolly with undulating adapter.
You Ask. We Help. - Your Questions Answered.Let us help. Have a questions on the product? Just ask!
What is the height distance the wheel needs to be off the ground for the dolly to fit under?
From the operating manual: FOR USE ONLY on aircraft wheels that have been properly jacked no more than 4 inches off the ground.
As long as you have the wheel lifted off the ground to see daylight, the wheel dolly can be operated.
|BD-20||Optional Brake Attachment Add On|
|HWD-40-Brake||Previous Part Number|
|HWD-40-F||Conversion Kit for Falcon 7X|
|Bombardier (Business)||Global 5000, Global 6000, Global Express|
|Cessna||150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210, 310, 320, 337 Skymaster, 340, 401, 402, 404, 411, 414A, 421, 421C, Bravo, Caravan 208, Caravan 208B, Caravan 406, Citation 560 XL, Citation 560 XLS, Citation 650, Citation CJ1, Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation Encore 560, Citation I 500, Citation I/SP 501, Citation II 550, Citation III, Citation IV, Citation M2, Citation SII, Citation Sovereign 680, Citation Ultra 560, Citation V, Citation VI, Citation VII, Citation X 750, Mustang 510|
|Gulfstream||Aero Commander, G100 (Astra SPX), G150, G200 (Galaxy), G350, G450, G500, G550, G650, I, II, III, IV, IVSP, Turbo Commander, V, VSP|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||150 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||48 in. x 40 in. x 20 in.|