Streamline your avionics radio testing process with the CCX Technologies T-RX RP+ Avionics Radio & Pulse Tester. The T-RX RP+ is an all-in-one avionics tester that conducts 100+ tests on over 16 systems with only one device!
A giant leap forward, CCX Technologies' portable avionics tester features a large, sunlight-readable, color touchscreen and an intuitive interface that significantly reduces setup and training time.
Built to withstand the demanding requirements of modern aircraft maintenance technicians, the T-RX RP+ test unit features a rugged aluminum housing with rubberized end caps for drop protection.
With the T-RX RP+, you can easily license and install additional test functions as new radios and test requirements emerge.
Advantages of the T-RX RP+
- 1 Device for 100+ Tests: The T-RX RP+ combines multiple tests into a small, lightweight device that fits into a single case, making it easier to move around the job site, wherever that may be.
- Straightforward Design: Your time is valuable. CCX Technologies has integrated all of the required software and hardware into a single unit – and with its intuitive user interface, you don't need to relearn the test operation every time you pick it up.
- Automated Reports: Data from tests can be saved and used to generate a PDF report, either immediately following a test or at the end of the day when you are collecting your test results. Reports can be emailed directly from the device.
- Connectivity: The T-RX RP+ has integrated Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces for simple software upgrades, feature updates, and downloading of test reports.
- Extended Battery Life: T-RX RP+ batteries last 10 hours or more, allowing for an entire day of testing on a single charge.
- Ample Storage Space: The T-RX RP+ supports up to 64 GB of fast read/write memory.
- CE Certification: The T-RX RP+ meets all European Union (EU) requirements for safety, health, and environmental protection, and is therefore available for sale to all countries in the European community.
What Can the T-RX RP+ Test?
- VOR: Bearing, Ident Tone, Modulation Levels, To/From, & RF Level
- Localizer: Deviation, Audio Tone, Modulation Levels, & RF Level
- Glideslope: Deviation, Modulation Levels, & RF Level
- ILS: Combined Localizer/Glideslope Signals for Autopilot Testing
- Marker Beacon: Tones & RF Levels
- VHF Comm: Receive Power/RSS, Receive Modulation Index, Receive Frequency, Generate Frequency, Generate Tone, & Generate RF Level
- HF Comm: Receive Power/RSS, Receive Modulation Index, Receive Frequency, Receive Modulation Type, Generate Frequency, Generate Tone, Generate RF Level, & Generate Modulation Type
- Mode A/C Transponder: Transmit Frequency, Transmit Power, Side Lobe Suppression, Receiver MTL, MTL Difference, Mode C Altitude, Mode A Code, & Ident
- Mode S Transponder: Transmit Frequency, Transmit Power, Side Lobe Suppression, Receiver MTL, MTL Difference, Mode C Altitude, Mode A Code, Ident, Flight Status, Mode S Diversity Isolation, Mode S Address Reply, UF4 Altitude, UF4 Identity, UF 20 Reply, UF21 Reply, UF24 Reply, Mode S ATCRBS All Call Reply, UF11 All Call Reply, ATCRBS Only All Call Reply, Mode S Squitter, & GICB ELS/EHS Registers
- DME: DME Distance, Velocity, & Ident
- ELT: 406/121.5 MHz ELT Power, 406/121.5 MHz ELT Frequency, & 406 MHz ELT Decoding
- SELCAL: VHF 32 Tone SELCAL Generation & HF 32 Tone SELCAL Generation
- Active Traffic System: Traffic Generation (TCASS II/ACAS, TCAS I, & TAS)
- ADS-B IN – 1090 MHz: ADS-B OUT Traffic Generation & TIS-B Traffic Generation
- ADS-B OUT – UAT (978 MHz): Aircraft Emitter Category, Aircraft Length, Aircraft Width, 1090 ADS-B IN Capability, UAT ADS-B IN Capability, NACv, SDA, SIL, NACp, NIC, Latitude, Longitude, Velocity, Pressure, Altitude, Geometric Altitude, Max Airspeed, Flight ID, & Address
- ARINC 429: Transmit Signal, Receive Signal, Label Encoding, & Label Decoding
What's in the Box?
- T-RX RP+ Unit with Li-Ion Smart Battery (Pre-Installed)
- Charging Cable
Optional Accessory Kit
The optional accessory kit for the T-RX RP+ (LK-104) includes a rugged, protective Nanuk case; an external antenna; and an antenna adapter.