Columbus 5007-56 50 Ton Aircraft Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Columbus 5007-56 single-acting axle jacks are used worldwide for all normal axle jacking applications for both narrow and wide body aircraft. With 6- inch casters, these jacks are highly maneuverable and include both dual hand pumps and an air pump for ease of operation. Included is our exclusive EVAC-U-TRACT cylinder retraction assist, making the single-acting jack cylinder function as a double-acting cylinder. This permits faster removal of the jack from under the aircraft, and with complete ram retraction the cylinder is better protected.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 50.0 / 45.4
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 7.0 / 178
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 12.0 / 305
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 3.5 / 89
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 22.5 / 572
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 420 / 190
- 50 Ton Single-Acting Cylinder
- Dual Manual Hand Pumps
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Evac-U-Tract - Air Assisted Ram Retraction
- 6" Diameter Casters
- Tow Bar Assembly
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Written Warranty
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B707, B727, B737CL, B737NG, B757, E170, E190
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B707, B717, B727 B737CL, B737NG, B757, MD80's, DC9, E170, E190
|1077-1100||Alternative Columbus Jack Part Number|
|Airbus||A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 757, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||500 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||56 in. x 23 in. x 23 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 5007-56 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 5007-56 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5007-56. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 5007-56 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.