Columbus Jack 5007-56FT 50 Ton Fly-A-Way Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Columbus Jack 5007-56FT Fly-A-Way axle jack was designed to meet jacking specifications for normal flat tire/wheel and brake replacement, for both main and nose landing gears of most narrow and wide body airplanes. This jack provides maximum capacity within a light weight and compact configuration for air transportability to remote jacking sites. Its single wheel and pump/positioning handle provides an easy method in maneuvering the jack under aircraft jacking points. The Fly-A-Way axle jack is completely self-contained with manual and air powered pumping units. The Evac-U-Tract provides an air assisted method of retracting the rams back down into the cylinder, allowing easy removal of the jack out from under the jacking point.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 50.0 / 45.4
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 7.0 / 178
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 12.0 / 305
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 3.37 / 86
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 22.37 / 568
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 158 / 90
- Manual Hand Pump
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Evac-U-Tract-Air Assisted Ram Retraction
- Mechanical Positioning Handle
- Single Roller for ease of positioning
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Warranty
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B727, B737CL, B737NG, B757
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B717, B727, B737CL, B737NG, B757, DC-9, MD80/MD90
|Airbus||A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||707, 717, 727-100, 727-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 757, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||198 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||29 in. x 12 in. x 20 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 5007-56FT and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 5007-56FT and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5007-56FT. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 5007-56FT (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.