Columbus Jack 5007-56FT 50 Ton Fly-A-Way Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Columbus Jack 5007-56FT Fly-A-Way axle jack was designed to meet jacking specifications for normal flat tire/wheel and brake replacement, for both main and nose landing gears of most narrow and wide body airplanes. This jack provides maximum capacity within a light weight and compact configuration for air transportability to remote jacking sites. Its single wheel and pump/positioning handle provides an easy method in maneuvering the jack under aircraft jacking points. The Fly-A-Way axle jack is completely self-contained with manual and air powered pumping units. The Evac-U-Tract provides an air assisted method of retracting the rams back down into the cylinder, allowing easy removal of the jack out from under the jacking point.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 50.0 / 45.4
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 7.0 / 178
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 12.0 / 305
- Screw Extension: (inches / mm) 3.37 / 86
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 22.37 / 568
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 158 / 90
- Manual Hand Pump
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Evac-U-Tract-Air Assisted Ram Retraction
- Mechanical Positioning Handle
- Single Roller for ease of positioning
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Warranty
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B727, B737CL, B737NG, B757
- A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, B717, B727, B737CL, B737NG, B757, DC-9, MD80/MD90
|120A1643||SOFT KIT, 150D1100, 150D1100-5|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||198 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||29 in. x 12 in. x 20 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
|Airbus||A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||707, 717, 727-100, 727-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 757, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80|
We service the 5007-56FT and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 5007-56FT and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5007-56FT. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 5007-56FT (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.