Tronair 19-4301-0000 Aircraft Potable Water Cart - 100 Gallon (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 19-4301-0000 towable potable water cart is a potable water servicing unit. Its primary purpose is to service potable water aircraft systems.
The unit is built to the World Health Organization, National Sanitation Foundation, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Specifications.
- Operates by 12 VDC electric battery with built in charger
- 4.5 gpm (17 lpm) Positive Displacement Electric Pump, 40 psi max pressure
- Available in 50 and 60 Hz. - When using cart with 50 HZ power, an adaptor MUST be purchased.
- Meets recognized health organization standards
- Cold weather carts are protected with insulated sheet metal and a 110 volt mat heater
- High density polyethylene tank with UV inhibitors; 100 U.S. gallon capacity
- Tank access opening for cleaning or bottle water filling
- 15 ft (4.6 m) output hose with potable water coupling
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
Electric Fill PumpThe unit can be charged on 50 HZ or 60 HZ input voltage. When using the cart on 50 HZ power, an adapter must be purchased locally.
|Length||74 (188) in (cm)|
|Tires||12 (31) in (cm)|
|Empty Height||42 (107) in (cm)|
|Width||40 (102) in (cm)|
|Capacity||100 (379) gal (l)|
|Weight||500 (227) lb (kg)|
|Airbus||A300, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||707, 717, 727-100, 727-200, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2, 747, 757, 767, 777, 787, DC-8 Series 60, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, KC-46, MD-80, P-8 Poseidon|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 850, Challenger 870, Challenger 890, Global 7000, Global 8000|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ1000, CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ705, CRJ900, CS100, CS300, Dash 6 (Twin Otter UV-18A)|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, DC-8 Series 60, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-11, MD-80|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||825 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||88 in. x 42 in. x 47 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 19-4301-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We can purchase your used 19-4301-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.