Tronair 19-4303-0000 Heated Aircraft Potable Water Cart
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 19-4303-000 is a heated aircraft potable water servicing unit. It's primary
purpose is to service potable water aircraft systems utilizing a built in heater during cold weather use.
The unit is built to the World Health Organization, National Sanitation Foundation, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration specifications.
- Operates by 12 VDC electric battery with built in charger
- 4.5 gpm (17 lpm) electric pump
- Available in 50 and 60 Hz.
- Meets recognized health organization standards
- Cold weather carts are protected with insulated sheet metal and a 110 volt mat heater
- High density polyethylene tank with UV inhibitor
- Tank access opening for cleaning or bottle water filling
- 15 ft (4.6 m) output hose with potable water coupling
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Length||74 (188) in (cm)|
|Tires||12 (31) in (cm)|
|Empty Height||42 (107) in (cm)|
|Width||40 (102) in (cm)|
|Capacity||100 (379) gal (l)|
|Weight||500 (227) lb (kg)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||950 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||88 in. x 49 in. x 52 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
|Airbus||A220-100 (CS100), A220-300 (CS300)|
|Bombardier (Business)||Global 7000, Global 7500, Global 8000|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CS100, CS300, Dash 6 (Twin Otter UV-18A)|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 19-4303-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We can purchase your used 19-4303-0000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.