Columbus Jack 9504-55 95 Ton Rhino Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
This Rhino Jack is designed for use with multiple flat tires where minimum clearance is available. With excellent mobility characteristics it is easily positioned under the aircraft. Mechanical safety lock nuts permit two or more wheels to be removed simultaneously. It is available with optional sling and crane assembly to remove wheels and brakes from axle.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 95 / 86.2
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 4.5 / 114
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 19.5 / 495
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 24.0 / 610
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 5,000 / 2,495
- 95 Ton Capacity
- Manual Hand Pump
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Rapid Lifting Arm Extension To Jacking Point with No Load
- Mechanical Jack Frame Lowering Devices on both Trailing Casters
- Single External Relief Valve
- Tow Bar Assembly - Maximum Towing Speed 3 MPH
- 8" Diameter Casters with Poly Tread
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Written Warranty
Available Optional Equipment
- 5923-D Wheel/Brake Sling Assembly
- 5923-E Wheel/Brake Crane Assembly
- A340-500 & -600, B777 All Series
- A340-500 & -600, B747-8, B777 All Series
We service the 9504-55 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 9504-55 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 9504-55. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 9504-55 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.