Columbus Jack 8398-012 65 Ton Rhino Axle Jack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
This Rhino Jack is designed for use with multiple flat tires where minimum clearance is available. With excellent mobility characteristics it is easily positioned under the aircraft. Mechanical safety lock nuts permit two or more wheels to be removed simultaneously. It is available with optional sling and crane assembly to remove wheels and brakes from axle.
- Vertical Capacity: (tons / m tonnes) 65.0 / 59.0
- Minimum Height: (inches / mm) 4.5 / 114
- Hydraulic Lift: (inches / mm) 24.0 / 610
- Maximum Extended Height: (inches / mm) 28.5 / 724
- Net Weight: (lbs / kg) 3,100 / 1,406
- 65 Ton Capacity
- Manual Hand Pump
- Air Powered Pumping Unit
- Rapid Lifting Arm Extension To Jacking Point with No Load
- Mechanical Lock Nut
- Mechanical Jack Frame Lowering Devices on both Trailing Casters
- Single External Relief Valve
- Tow Bar Assembly - Maximum Towing Speed 3 MPH
- 8" Diameter Casters with Poly Tread
- Skydrol Resistant Yellow Paint
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- Load Test Report
- Factory New - 12 Month Written Warranty
Available Optional Equipment
- 5923-D Wheel/Brake Sling Assembly
- 5923-E Wheel/Brake Crane Assembly
- A330-200 & -300 (KC330), A340-200 & -300, B747-200, -300, -400 & Freighters, B747-8, B767-200, -300 & -400, B787, DC10 & MD11 All Series & KC10, L1011
- A330-200 & -300 (KC330), A340-200 & -300, B747-200, -300, -400 & Freighters, B767-200, -300 & -400, B787, DC10 & MD11 All Series & KC10, L1011
|Airbus||A330-200, A330-300, A340-200, A340-300|
|Boeing||747, 747-8, 767, 787|
|McDonnell Douglas||DC-10, MD-11|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3600 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||106 in. x 40 in. x 55 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 8398-012 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 8398-012 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 8398-012. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 8398-012 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.