Eagle Bob Tail EB2-10 Cargo Tow Tractor
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Eagle Bob Tail EB2-10 Highlights
- Eagle Tugs was the originator of the Bob Tail design over 40 years ago.
- The Ford F-750 Cab and Chassis have an unequaled commercially-proven, reliable drive train and braking system.
- Ford cabs are ergonomic, comfortable and safe.
- Rear Hitch sight tunnel.
- Heavy steel plate body and front & rear bumpers, including a heavy tubular grill guard and side protection.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Speed governed to 25 MPH
- Rear hitch sight tunnel
- Turn, stop, tail and backup lights on cab
- protection rack
- Air Conditioning
- Power steering & braking (hydraulic)
- Ventilated front and rear disc brakes
- Heavy duty wheels and radial tires
- Limited slip differential
- E-hitch or Pintle Hook on rear and/or front of tractor
- Brake pedal safety pad
- Beacon or strobe
- De-activated door locks
- Sliding rear window
- Drive Wheels: 4 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 10,000 lbf / 44.5 kN
- Towing Capacity*: 95,000 lbs / 43,091 kgs
- Service Weight: 17,000 lbs / 7,711 kgs
- Length: 208 in / 5,283 mm
- Width: 101in / 2,565 mm
- Height: 96in / 2,438 mm
- Wheelbase: 112 in / 2,845 mm
- Track: Front - 80 in / 2,032 mm Rear - 71 in / 1,803 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 11R22.5
- Turn Radius (outside): 203 in / 5,156 mm
- Step Height: 16 in / 406 mm
- Ground Clearance: 10 in / 254 mm
- Frame/Body: Ford standard
- Bumper (front/rear): 1.0 in (25 mm) / 1.0 in (25 mm) steel
- Suspension: Springs and shock absorbers over each axle
- Transmission - Automatic: 5 forward / 1 reverse
- Max Speed Governed: 25 mph / 40 kph
- Steering: Hydraulic power-boosted mechanical: self-centering
- Brakes: Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Disc
- Parking Brake: Foot or lever activated - mechanical to rear brake drum (pinion mounted)
Diesel Engine Specifications
- Manufacturer: Ford - Tier 4
- Model: 6.7L Turbo Diese
- Rated Output: Up to 330 hp / 246 kW
- Torque: Up to 725 ft-lbs
- Cylinders - Displacement: V8 - 6.7L
- Fuel Tank: 45 gal / 170 lit
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy duty, dry replacement element
- System: 12 Volt
- Alternator: 185 amp
- Battery (cold crank): (2) 750 CCA
- Ignition: Keyed
- Lights: Halogen headlights / combination brake, tail and back-up
- Instruments: Oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges / hourmeter, voltmeter and electric horn
We sell parts for the EB2-10D and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used EB2-10D (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.