Eagle TTR-6 Tier 4F Diesel Aircraft Tug - 6,000 lbs DBP
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The new upgraded compact low-profile Eagle TTR-6 is designed specifically for corporate and military aircraft and helicopters. With optional All-Wheel Drive (AWD), hitch site tunnels, and power steering and braking, it is the overall best aircraft tug in its weight class. The TT series of aircraft tugs are also capable of moving in all weather conditions.
The TTR-6 features the new upgraded Tier 4F Kohler - Turbocharged diesel engine to meet EPA regulations.
TT Series Highlights
- OPTIONAL All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, low-profile design, and mirror-less hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for Diesel TTR-6
- Upgraded Tier 4F Diesel Engine
- Low profile
- Hitch sight tunnels
- Power steering & braking
- Front & Rear brakes
- Side & top engine access
- Low oil/high temp shutdown system
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 6,000 lbf / 26.9 kN
- Max Tow (Wet - 1% Grade)*: 75,000 lbs / 34,000 kg
- Max Tow (Snow - 1% Grade)*: 50,000 lbs / 22,700 kg
- Service Weight Diesel: 8,700 lbs / 4,000 kg
- Length: 130.5 in / 3,315 mm
- Width: 66.75 in / 1,695 mm
- Height (deck): 43.5 in / 1,105 mm
- Height (deck): 45.5 in / 1,155 mm
- Wheelbase: 84 in / 2,135 mm
- Track: 57 in / 1,450 mm
- Tires (front & rear): LT225/75R16 LR E
- Step Height: 11 in / 280 mm
- Ground Clearance: 8 in / 200 mm
- Frame: A36 steel, 3/8 plate min
- Bumper (front/rear): 3 in / 76 mm thick A36 steel
- Suspension: Leaf springs front/rear
- Number of Speeds: 6 forward / 1 reverse
- Max Unload Speed: 20.9 mph / 33.6 kph
- Max Loaded Speed: 5.4 mph / 8.7 kph
- Steering: Power boosted hydrostatic, self-centering
- Brakes: Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Parking Brakes: Orscheln-type mechanical to rear brake drums
* Normal Operating Conditions - Wet, 1% grade.
Diesel Engine EPA emissions compliant - Tier 4 Final
- Manufacturer: Kohler - Turbocharged, Intercooled, Common Rail
- Model: KDI 1903TCR
- Emissions Level: Tier4 Final Compliant (high sulfur option available)
- Aftertreatment Type: Passive diesel oxidation catalyst (no DEF tank and no DPF/regeneration)
- Rated Power: 56 HP / 42 kW @ 2600 rpm
- Torque @ 1500 rpm: 166 ft-lbs / 225 Nm
- Cylinders - Displacement: 3 Cylinder / 1.86 liter L
- Fuel Tank: 15.7 gallons / 59.5 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy-duty, dry replacement filter
- System: 12 Volt, Negative Chassis Ground
- Alternator: 80 amp
- Battery (cold crank): 850 CCA
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart switch
- Lights: Full LED, recessed
- Instruments: Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine/tractor diagnostics and full instrumentation
|TTR-6-CGSE101||Options Install - Hitches, Rubber Deck, Towbar Storage Rack|
We sell parts for the TTR-6 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used TTR-6 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.