Eagle TT-10 AWD Diesel Aircraft Tug - 10,000 lbs DBP
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The compact low-profile diesel Eagle TT-10 AWD is designed specifically for large regional, corporate, and military aircraft. The All Wheel Drive (AWD) power train provides superior traction and performance in all weather conditions. The TT-10 is the tug to meet the needs of regional airlines, corporate flight departments, and fixed base operators (FBOs).TT Series Highlights
- All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, low-profile design and mirror-less hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for Diesel TT-10 AWD
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Low profile
- Hitch sight tunnels
- Power steering & braking
- Front & Rear brakes
- Side & top engine access
- Low oil/high temp shutdown system
The ergonomic side operator entry and power steering allow for smooth and safe operation.
The TT-4 hasÂ brakes on all four (4) wheels, and front disc brakes provide a greater degree of control and safety when handling aircraft.
The operator friendly top and side engine compartment access makes for easier, timely scheduled maintenance.
The front and rear sight tunnels allow operators to view towbars without the use of mirrors, providing safer and more efficient operations.
- Front & Rear E-hitch
- Limited slip differential
- Custom paint scheme
- 2,000 hour PM kit
TT Series Safe Handling / Towing Chart
TT-10 AWD Specifications
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 10,000 lbf / 44 kN
- Towing Capacity*: 110,000 lbs / 49,895 kgs
- Service Weight Diesel: 12,000 lbs / 5,443 kgs
- Optional Cab - Add: 700 lbs / 318 kgs
- Length: 134 in / 3,378 mm
- Width: 72 in / 1,829 mm
- Width (dual rear): 72 in / 1,829 mm
- Height: 47 in / 1,194 mm
- Height w/ cab (option): 74 in / 1,880 mm
- Wheelbase: 87 in / 2,210 mm
- Track: 51 in / 1,295 mm
- Tires (front & rear): 9.5 x 16.5 in
- Step Height: 10 in / 254 mm
- Ground Clearance: 9 in / 228 mm
- Frame: .500 in / 12.7 mm thick A36 steel
- Bumper (front/rear): 4 in / 101.6 mm thick A36 steel
- Suspension: Leaf springs over both axles
- Number of Speeds: 3 forward / 1 reverse with neutral safety switch
- Max Speed Gas/LPG: 15 mph / 24 kph
- Max Speed Diesel: 13 mph / 20.9 kph
- Steering: Hydraulic power-boosted mechanical: self-centering
- Brakes: Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator
- Front Brakes: 13 in (disc)
- Rear Brakes: 12 x 3 in (drum)
- Parking Brakes: Orscheln-type mechanical to rear brake drums
- Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98T
- Rated Output @ 2800 rpm: 84 HP / 62 kW
- Torque @ 2800 rpm: 234 ft lbs / 317 Nm
- Cylinders - Displacement: 4 Cylinder / 3.3 L
- Fuel Tank: 18 gallons / 68 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment, heavy duty, dry replacement element
- System: 12 Volt
- Alternator: 55 amp
- Battery (cold crank): 650 amp
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart switch
- Lights: LED headlights / LED brake, tail and back-up at rear - all recessed
- Instruments: Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine diagnostics and full instrumentation
|TT-10D||Diesel Engine Model|
We sell parts for the TT-10 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used TT-10 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.