EO-30/30-5606 Air Powered Skydrol Hydraulic Mini-Mule
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Do You Need Quick Disconnects?|
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The EO-30/30-5606 air powered hydraulic mini-mule is a compact pump with a lot of bang. You can use it around the hangar or out on the field to run flaps, swing the gear, and any other hydraulic function. The unit hooks into the aircraft's quick disconnects and runs the system in line.
- For use with MIL-PRF-5606 Fluid
- The pump is small weighing just 28lbs and is powered by compressed air.
- No inlet air valve, air regulator, or air lubricator required.
- Integrated circuit design. No external tubing or fittings.
- Maintains a constant pressure output with minimal air consumption.
- Simple on/off air toggle pressurizes and depressurizes system.
- Compressed air input for operation or can be nitrogen powered for remote operation.
- Totally sparkless operation.
- Polymeric seals for long life and high efficiency.
- Oil accumulator to to decrease pulsation through system
- Integral subplate mounted air regulator
- Up to 4 gallons per minute of hydraulic flow
- 3000psi of working pressure
- 30: 1 Pump ratio delivers 2,400-3750 psi hydraulic pressure with 80-125 psi inlet air pressure.
- No internal heat build-up.
- Pre-tested with the specified hydraulic fluid.
- Operates using aircraft hydraulic system reservoir. Can be adapted to utilize an external reservoir.
- Adaptable for multiple applications by varying output fitting configurations.
Reservoir - Optional ADD-ON**To add a reservoir to the unit, please request at time of quote.
- 1 Gallon
- 2 Gallon
- 5 Gallon
Example of Operation
We service the EO-30/30-5606 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the EO-30/30-5606 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the EO-30/30-5606. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used EO-30/30-5606 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.