Malabar 8890 20 Ton Axle Jack
This item has been discontinued or is no longer available.
It has been replaced by 8966.
The Malabar 8890 axle jack is a 20-ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a three-stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump assembly. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Extension screw and hand pump parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Two stage hand pump for rapid cylinder extension (high pressure/low volume and low pressure/high volume)
- Safety pop-off valve
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Rated Capacity: 20 tons (18.1 m. tons)
- Side Load: 15% of vertical load
- Low Height: 5.0 inches (127 mm)
- Hydraulic Lift: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
- Extension Screw: 2.50 inches (64 mm)
- Total Extended Height: 15.75 inches (400 mm)
- Oil Pressure at Rated Capacity: 9050 psig (636 kg/sq cm)
- Safety Pop-off Valve set at: 22 tons (20.0 m. tons)
- Proof Load: 30 tons (27.2 m. tons)
- Reservoir Capacity:0.35 gallons (1.3 liters)
- Hydraulic Fluid: MIL-PRF-5606 or equivalent
- Approximate Jack Net Weight: 60 lbs (27.2 kg)
Nose Landing Gear ApplicationsA319*, A320*, A321*, B717, B737, DC9, MD80, MD90, CRJ, DASH 8, Q400, GLOBAL EXPRESS, CHALLENGER, EMB 145/175/190/195
*Routine and dual flats
Main Landing Gear ApplicationsCRJ, DASH 8, Q400, CHALLENGER, EMB 145/175/190/195
|Airbus||A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||717, 737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2, DC-9 Series 10, DC-9 Series 20, DC-9 Series 30, DC-9 Series 33, DC-9 Series 40, DC-9 Series 50, MD-80|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|Embraer||ERJ-145, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||75 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||26 in. x 6 in. x 13 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 8890 and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 8890 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 8890. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.