NMC-Wollard CMPS-170 Narrow Body Aircraft Passenger Stairs
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The NMC-Wollard CMPS-170 is a narrow-body aircraft passenger stair that will reach heights from 77.5 up to 170.5 inches. These units can be configured for gas, diesel, LPG, or be electric-powered zero-emission.
This extended reach mobile stair services doorsill heights from 77.5 inches (1.97 meters) up to 170.5 inches (4.3 meters) in a highly maneuverable unit. The CMPS-170 meets SAE ARP 836 and 1247. A tubular wrap-around steel frame is lightweight, fuel-efficient, and agile for crowded ramp environments. The easy-to-position stair unit features an unobstructed operator’s station allowing clear visibility of the aircraft doorsill during an approach to the aircraft.
Option Add-on - Integrated IATA 913 compliant No Touch collision avoidance systems ensures aircraft integrity. The 3D infrared sensor system remains at optimal performance in all weather conditions.
- Zero-emission electric power option available
- Low emission Stage V and Tier 4 Final diesel power
- EPA approved gasoline or LP fuel
- Factory new automatic transmission
- Lightweight, fuel-efficient, impact deflecting steel frame
- LED lighting
- Back up alarm
- Anti-restart ignition switch
- Engine safety shutdown (engine dependent; low oil pressure, high temperature)
- Slip-resistant treads with LED lighting for night visibility
- Four-point hydraulic stabilizers
- Stable - able to operate in winds up to 90 mph (145 kph)
- Platform rated for 1,900 pounds (863 kilograms)