Start Pac 1324-1QC 24V DC Portable Starting Unit
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Model 1324-1QC is a 24 volt unit. The 1324-1QC will start turbine or piston engines up to 500 horsepower. This unit has a 4.5 amp charger and will provide a charge time of approximately 4 hours. These units will give two to three starts between charges. Certain aircraft will allow the ship’s generator to back charge a GPU. In this manner, Start Pac® can be recharged in the field without an AC source indefinitely.
This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- 13 AMP hours @ 10 Amp Hour Rate
- All in one air portable/carry on START PAC
- 1300 AMPS Peak Current complete with built in charger, power plug and cables.
- L15.5″ x W4″ x H11.75″/L39.37cm x W10.16cm x H29.845cm
- 35 lbs./15.8 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Units are 24 VDC output with a universal charger that will accept 90-240 VAC 50/60 hertz
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger
- 545 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 495 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 420 cranking amps for 20 seconds
|Pkg. 1 Weight||45 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 13 in. x 19 in.|
We service the 1324-1QC and other items like it at our facility.
We sell parts for the 1324-1QC and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 1324-1QC. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 1324-1QC (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.