Start Pac 2326QC-SuperPac 26V Aircraft Ground Power Unit / 50 Amp Power Supply
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Start Pac 2326QC-Superpac 26V Micro GPU will provide superior starts on all aircraft including voltage sensitive electricallystarted turbine engines that cannot accept a true 28V battery pack, such as the Eclipse 500, Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Agusta AW 139, Agusta AW109, and Sikorsky S-76, as well as 50A continuous power for powering up aircraft systems.
This very compact and powerful START PAC utilizes our proprietary Quick Change technology (removeable batteries that can be changed in less than one minute), combined with a lightweight 50 amp power supply. It allows for excellent engine starts, as well as 28.5V clean unlimited continuous, no duty cycle power when connected to the AC mains, for powering up 24V aircraft systems. It will provide a faster and cooler engine start.
QC Trolley Included as Standard
These units come standard with the QC trolley. Still portable they can be used at home base and in the field and are an ideal alternative to larger traditional GPUs.
- Compact and lightweight
- Air portable/carry on START PAC® for whenever power is needed
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Complete all-in-one unit is supplied with built-in universal smart float charger for fast recharge, trolley, power plug and 7ft/2.1m aircraft cables
- Integrated LED charge indicator
- Cold resistant, valve regulated high amperage output lead acid batteries
- Powerful, sealed cells non-hazardous battery pack, can be used in any position.
- Maintenance free.
- Non toxic, non spillable and recyclable batteries
- Resistant aluminum case with environment friendly, low VOC durable powder coat finish, easy to handle, built for heavy duty usage
- Patented Quick Change design : less than one minute battery change for easy replacement
- Integrated Voltmeter
- Battery type: Lead acid
- Voltage: 26 VDC
- Peak Current: 2300 A
- Capacity: @10 Amp Rate 28 Ah
- Charger: type Built in
- Recharge time range: Between 1 and 4 hours
- Maximum Continuous Current output: 50
- DC voltage output: 28.5 VDC
- AC voltage input: *Must be specified on order 110 VAC or 220 VAC*
- AC current input at maximum DC power output: 14 A @110VAC, 7 A @220VAC
- Phase: Single
- Forced air-cooling: Yes
- Over current protection: Yes
- Over voltage protection: Yes
- Over temperature protection: Yes
- Complete Weight: 103lbs / 46.5kg
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height 19.2” x 7.5” x 14” 49 x 19 x 36 cm
Light duty engine starter and if you only ever want to power the avionics.
|Agusta||A109A, A109C, A109E, A109S, AW139 (AB139)|
|Embraer||Phenom 100, Phenom 300|
|Hawker Beechcraft||King Air|
We sell parts for the 2326QC-SuperPac and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 2326QC-SuperPac. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.