Tronair 04-6152-0120 Hydraulic Utility Crane
Part Number: 04-6152-0120
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Hydraulic Utility Crane (Ce) - 4,000 lbs Capacity
Gooseneck Kit (P) - Extend hydraulic crane to 275 inches
Universal Lift - 500 lbs Capacity
B1 Maintenance Platform - 3 to 12 Feet
Tire & Brake Dolly (Ce)
The Tronair 04-6152-0120 heavy duty utility crane is designed to handle many lifting tasks required in aviation maintenance facilities, such as engine changes, stabilizer removal, etc.
- Heavy duty base and frame provide required counterweight for safe lifting
- Anti-slip mats are placed on all walking surfaces
- 2 in (5 cm) boom adjustment increments with seven (7) positions
- Conveniently located controls with hardware and connection points to easily add field options
- Safety fuse prevents the load from dropping in the event of a hydraulic failure
- Heavy duty load bearing wheels in front and swivel casters in rear for easy maneuvering under load
- Manual floor lock to prevent crane movement
- Designed to provide maximum work space
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
Additional Kit InformationAll kits are ordered and priced separately from the main 04-6152-0120 crane. Please request kit pricing at the time of requesting a quote.
K-2012 Kit, Gooseneck:
The Gooseneck is an extension to the main boom. The Gooseneck increases the overall maximum height of the crane to 275 inches (698 cm).
K-2013 Kit, Pneumatic Pump:
The pneumatic pump uses shop air to raise the main boom.
K-2953 Kit, Winch:
This hand winch kit allows loads to be lifted & lowered vertically, independently of boom, through use of an easy-to-operate hand winch. The winch can be used with or without the Gooseneck kit.
|Length||117 (297) in (cm)|
|Height||156 (396) in (cm)|
|Width||78 (198) in (cm)|
|Capacity||*2,750 (1,247) lb (kg)|
|Weight||2,399 (1,088) lb (kg)|
|K-2953||Heavy Duty Hand Winch Kit|
|K-2012||Gooseneck Boom Kit|
|K-2207||Cylinder Repair Kit|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||2050 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||154 in. x 36 in. x 36 in.|
|Pkg. 2 Weight||1400 lbs.|
|Pkg. 2 Dimensions||92 in. x 56 in. x 21 in.|