Tronair 06-5004C3600 8 Gallon Skydrol Fluid Service Unit (CE) - 5000 PSI
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you need a spare filter with your unit?
Do you need an aircraft service coupler?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 06-5004C3600 is an aircraft skydrol fluid service unit is a compact unit designed to provide a source of clean, pressurized fluid for filling reservoirs, bleeding brakes and other maintenance functions.
- Tank Capacity: 8 gallon
- Maximum Pressure: 500/5000 psig
- Fluid: Phosphate Ester
- Filtration: 2 Micron
- Weight: 65 lbs
- 3,000 psi high/low pump provides high flow and high pressure capability
- 4 way valve for testing double acting cylinder
- 8 gal (30 l) polyethylene reservoir
- 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 hose with 37 degree JIC female swivel connector
- Shut off valve for static testing
- 2 micron filtration (beta rating > 2000 @ 4um per ISO 4572)
- Stroke displacement: 2.1 cu in/stroke to 500 psi, .4 cu in/stroke to 5,000 psi
- 8 in (20 cm) semi-pneumatic tires
- Dual hose selector valve standard on 06-5004 and 06-5041 series only
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|06-5004-3600||Previous Part Number|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 650|
|Embraer||ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, ERJ-195, Legacy 600, Lineage 1000|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||45 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||36 in. x 28 in. x 24 in.|
We service the 06-5004C3600 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 06-5004C3600. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.