Tronair 06-5051-6500 Laser Contamination Monitor - 5606 / 83282 / 87257
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 06-5051-6500 contamination monitor is a portable test unit used to determine solid particle contamination of hydraulic fluid during hydraulic power unit operation. It is for use with MIL-PRF-5606, MIL-PRF-83282, and MIL-PRF-87257 hydraulic fluids.
- 6 particle range
- Laser light
- Alpha numeric note entry
- Stores last 300 tests and downloads to computer
- Compliant with ISO 11171
- Report format ISO 4406-1999 and correlation to NAS 1638
- 41 degree F (5 degree C) to 176 degree F (80 degree C) operating temperature
- Calibration certification included
- 6,000 psi (414 bar) pressure
- Viscosity to 465 SUS (100 cSt) with single point sampler
- Carrying case
- Length: 6 in (15 cm)
- Width: 10 in (25 cm)
- Height: 10 in (25 cm)
- Weight: 18 lb (8 kg)
- Weight: 29 lb (13 kg) with case
Inline Sensor Kits (Mineral Base - 5606 / 83282 / 87257)The inline sensor kit allows the user to monitor the cleanliness of either the hydraulic power unit or an aircraft system.
The inline sensor kit contains the inline sensor and various adaptor fittings that enable the inline sensor to be installed at the end of the hydraulic power unit return hose ahead of the aircraft quick disconnect coupling. During installation, select the proper fittings from this kit and install the inline sensor with the flow ARROW on the sensor pointed TOWARD the return hose. After the inline sensor has been installed, it need not be removed. When not in use, assure dust caps are used.
How to use the unit with in-line sensor kits?
- Cleaning The Hydraulic Power Unit During normal scheduled maintenance of your hydraulic power unit it is suggested the unit be CLEANED and tested with the contamination monitor and that the test data be maintained with the hydraulic power unit logs. Cleaning is accomplished by connecting the hydraulic power unit pressure output hose to the return hose.
- Monitoring Aircraft Systems The contamination monitor used in conjunction with the inline sensor can be used to monitor aircraft system cleanliness. The important factor here is to make sure the unit is receiving enough flow of hydraulic fluid from the aircraft throughout the four (4) minute test.
|Airbus||A318, A319, A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300, A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600, A350, A380|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Learjet 23, Learjet 24, Learjet 25, Learjet 31, Learjet 31A, Learjet 35, Learjet 45, Learjet 55, Learjet 60, Learjet 70, Learjet 75|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 8X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|