Tronair 08-4048-0013 Aircraft Engine Compressor Washer (CE) - 7 Gallon
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you need cleaner fluid?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair aircraft engine compressor washer is a portable unit designed to spray either cleaning solution and/or clean fresh water into jet and turboprop engines.The two fluid tanks will hold seven (7) gallons each.
The air tank, when charged to 125 psi, provides sufficient volume to empty both fluid tanks. The nozzle mounted on the panel may be installed on the wand to regulate the fluid flow to the approximate rate as indicated.
- Stainless steel fluid tanks with large fill ports, bleed-off valve and safety pop-off valve
- Operates off 125 psi (8.6 bar) shop air
- Pressure regulator with certified pressure gauge provided for flow control
- Solution agitation circuit
- 2 - ASME certified steel compressed air storage tanks with drain valves (1 on 08-4048-0013, 0 on 08-4059-0013)
- Sturdy welded steel frame
- .08 micron output filter
- 20 ft (6 m) output hose
- Foot brake
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Models: 08-4048-0013, 08-4049-0013, 08-4059-0013 - 4 ft (1.2 m) wand assembly with shut-off valve and 4 spray nozzles: 1.5, 3, 6, and 10 gpm (6, 11, 23, and 38 lpm)
- Model: 08-4053-0013 - No wand, T-hose attachment
- Model: 08-4058-0013 - No wand, hose attachment
- Models: 08T4049-0013, 08-4059-0013 - PT-6 Fuel Nozzle Cleaner K-4243
Aircraft Adapter KitsAdapter kits are available for specific engines and aircraft. Please specify the aircraft or engine at the time of the quote for any adapter kits.
|08-4024-1000||Previous Part Number|
|08-4048-1000||Previous Part Number|
|08-4048-1010||Previous Part Number|
|08-4048-1011||Previous Part Number|
|08-4048-1012||Previous Part Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|Tank Capacity||7 (27) gal (l)|
|Length||33 (84) in (cm)|
|Height||52 (132) in (cm)|
|Width||29 (74) in (cm)|
|Weight||152 (69) lb (kg)|
|K-4500||Eurocopter (with Turbomeca Arriel/Makila engines)|
|K-1709||De Havilland DHC6, Twin Otter|
|K-1152||Pratt & Whitney PT6|
|K-2248||General Electric CFM56|
|K-1953||Rolls-Royce (Allison) 250-C20J, Bell 206B-JR3|
|K-1710||Canadair CRJ100, Challenger|
|K-2714||De Havilland Dash-8 100/300|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||360 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||51 in. x 44 in. x 61 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 08-4048-0013. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 08-4048-0013. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 08-4048-0013 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.