Tronair 08-4053-0013 Engine Compressor Washer (CE) - 12 Gallon Capacity Tanks
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 08-4053-0013 is a portable engine compressor washer designed to spray cleaning solution or clean fresh water into jet or Turboprop engines. The two fluid tanks with hold 12 gallon each. The air tanks, when charged to 125 psi, provides sufficient volume to empty both fluid tanks.
This model 08-4053-0013 does not include a wand or T-hose attachment.
- Stainless steel fluid tanks with large fill ports, bleed-off valve and safety pop-off valve
- Operates off 125 psi (8.6 bar) shop air
- Pressure regulator with certified pressure gauge provided for flow control
- Solution agitation circuit
- 2 - ASME certified steel compressed air storage tanks with drain valves (1 on 08-4048-0013, 0 on 08-4059-0013)
- Sturdy welded steel frame
- .08 micron output filter
- 20 ft (6 m) output hose
- Foot brake
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Model: 08-4053-0013 - No wand, T-hose attachment
|Tank Capacity||12 (45) gal (l)|
|Length||33 (84) in (cm)|
|Height||53 (135) in (cm)|
|Width||29 (74) in (cm)|
|Weight||266 (121) lb (kg)|
|K-4500||Eurocopter (with Turbomeca Arriel/Makila engines)|
|K-1709||De Havilland DHC6, Twin Otter|
|K-1152||Pratt & Whitney PT6|
|K-2248||General Electric CFM56|
|K-1953||Rolls-Royce (Allison) 250-C20J, Bell 206B-JR3|
|K-1710||Canadair CRJ100, Challenger|
|K-2714||De Havilland Dash-8 100/300|
|Hawker Beechcraft||T-6A Texan II|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 08-4053-0013. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 08-4053-0013. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 08-4053-0013 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.