Tronair 09-4003-4010 Portable Handheld Aircraft Deicer
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 09-4003-4010 is a portable handheld aircraft deicer with 2.5 gallon capacity. The purpose of the deicer is to remove frost, ice and snow from aircraft surfaces using approved deicing fluid.
- 2 1/2 gal (9.5 l) fluid capacity
- Stainless steel tank
- 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 hose wih quick disconnect fittings
- 4 to 10.5 ft (1.2 to 3.2 m) telescoping wand assembly
- Adjustable nozzle allows spray angle control
- 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum air pressure
- Certified pressure gauge indicates safe range
- Tank handle acts as shut-off valve
- 9 lb (4 kg) empty weight
Operation and Usage
Follow operating instructions as labeled on unit:
- 1. Ensure the tank is depressurized by depressing the tank handle prior to opening tank.
- 2. Fill with desired amount of fluid through fill connection.
- 3. Pressurize tank with shop air (Maximum 100 PSI).
- 4. Connect hose assembly.
- 5. Remove safety pin.
- 6. Depress tank handle to dispense pressurized fluid.
Please review manual for up to date operating procedures. This is only for reference.
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs for the 09-4003-4010
Can you use Type IV fluid with this unit?
You cannot use Type IV in this unit. It is rated for Type I only. You cannot force the thicker Type IV out via air pressure.
|09-4003-4000||Previous Model Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|K-1355||KIT, WAND & HOSE ASSY|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Bell||204, 205, 206B3, 206L4, 206LT, 212, 214, 214ST, 222, 230, 407, 407GX, 412, 429, 430, CH-139, OH-58, TH-67, UH-1, UH-1H|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|Eurocopter||AS330 Puma, AS332 Super Puma, AS365N Dauphin, AS532 Cougar, BK-117, BO-105, H135 (EC135), H145 (EC145), H175 (EC175), H225M (EC725 Super Cougar), UH-72A Lakota|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 1900, Beech 99, C-12, King Air, T-6A Texan II|
|Sikorsky||CH-148, H-92 Superhawk, MH-60R, SH-60B/F, HH-60H, HH-60J, S-70B, S-70i, S-65 (CH53, HH53, MH53, Sea Stallion), S-76 (AUH-76), S-92, UH-60 Black Hawk, MH-60S Seahawk|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||29 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||60 in. x 18 in. x 16 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|