Tronair 09-4003-4010 Portable Handheld Aircraft Deicer
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 09-4003-4010 is a portable handheld aircraft deicer with 2.5 gallon capacity. The purpose of the deicer is to remove frost, ice and snow from aircraft surfaces using approved deicing fluid.
- 2 1/2 gal (9.5 l) fluid capacity
- Stainless steel tank
- 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 hose wih quick disconnect fittings
- 4 to 10.5 ft (1.2 to 3.2 m) telescoping wand assembly
- Adjustable nozzle allows spray angle control
- 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum air pressure
- Certified pressure gauge indicates safe range
- Tank handle acts as shut-off valve
- 9 lb (4 kg) empty weight
Operation and Usage
Follow operating instructions as labeled on unit:
- 1. Ensure the tank is depressurized by depressing the tank handle prior to opening tank.
- 2. Fill with desired amount of fluid through fill connection.
- 3. Pressurize tank with shop air (Maximum 100 PSI).
- 4. Connect hose assembly.
- 5. Remove safety pin.
- 6. Depress tank handle to dispense pressurized fluid.
Please review manual for up to date operating procedures. This is only for reference.
You Ask. We Help. Your FAQs for the 09-4003-4010
Can you use Type IV fluid with this unit?
You cannot use Type IV in this unit. It is rated for Type I only. You cannot force the thicker Type IV out via air pressure.
|09-4003-4000||Previous Model Number|
USED ALSO AVAILABLE
|Bell||204, 205, 206B3, 206L4, 206LT, 212, 214, 214ST, 222, 230, 407, 407GX, 412, 429, 430, CH-139, OH-58, TH-67, UH-1, UH-1H|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|Eurocopter||AS330 Puma, AS332 Super Puma, AS365N Dauphin, AS532 Cougar, BK-117, BO-105, H135 (EC135), H145 (EC145), H175 (EC175), H225M (EC725 Super Cougar), UH-72A Lakota|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 1900, Beech 99, C-12, King Air, T-6A Texan II|
|Sikorsky||CH-148, H-92 Superhawk, MH-60R, SH-60B/F, HH-60H, HH-60J, S-70B, S-70i, S-65 (CH53, HH53, MH53, Sea Stallion), S-76 (AUH-76), S-92, UH-60 Black Hawk, MH-60S Seahawk|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||29 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||60 in. x 18 in. x 16 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|