Tronair 09-4003-4010 Portable Handheld Aircraft Deicer
Part Number: 09-4003-4010
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
TKS Anti-icing Fluid Service Unit - 7 Gallon Capacity
55 Gallon - 240 VAC 3 Phase - Mobile Deicer - Type 1 (CE)
Deicer Cart, 55 Gallon, 240 VAC, 1 Phase (Ce)
Deicer Cart, 275 Gallon, 480 VAC, 3 Phase (Ce)
Defueling Cart (CE) - Without Totalizer
The Tronair 09-4003-4010 is a portable handheld aircraft deicer with 2.5 gallon capacity. The purpose of the deicer is to remove frost, ice and snow from aircraft surfaces using approved deicing fluid.
- 2 1/2 gal (9.5 l) fluid capacity
- Stainless steel tank
- 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 hose wih quick disconnect fittings
- 4 to 10.5 ft (1.2 to 3.2 m) telescoping wand assembly
- Adjustable nozzle allows spray angle control
- 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum air pressure
- Certified pressure gauge indicates safe range
- Tank handle acts as shut-off valve
- 9 lb (4 kg) empty weight
Operation and Usage
Follow operating instructions as labeled on unit:
- 1. Ensure the tank is depressurized by depressing the tank handle prior to opening tank.
- 2. Fill with desired amount of fluid through fill connection.
- 3. Pressurize tank with shop air (Maximum 100 PSI).
- 4. Connect hose assembly.
- 5. Remove safety pin.
- 6. Depress tank handle to dispense pressurized fluid.
Please review manual for up to date operating procedures. This is only for reference.
|Bell||204, 205, 206B3, 206L4, 206LT, 212, 214, 214ST, 222, 230, 407, 407GX, 412, 429, 430, CH-139, OH-58, TH-67, UH-1, UH-1H|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|Eurocopter||AS330 Puma, AS332 Super Puma, AS365N Dauphin, AS532 Cougar, BK-117, BO-105, H135 (EC135), H145 (EC145), H175 (EC175), H225M (EC725 Super Cougar), UH-72A Lakota|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 1900, Beech 99, C-12, King Air, T-6A Texan II|
|Sikorsky||CH-148, H-92 Superhawk, MH-60R, SH-60B/F, HH-60H, HH-60J, S-70B, S-70i, S-65 (CH53, HH53, MH53, Sea Stallion), S-76 (AUH-76), S-92, UH-60 Black Hawk, MH-60S Seahawk|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||29 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||60 in. x 18 in. x 16 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|