Tronair 09-5046-6500 TKS Anti-icing Fluid Service Unit
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 09-5046-6500 is designed specifically for servicing TKS anti-icing fluid reservoirs. The TKS unit is lightweight and easy to use.
- TKS anti-icing fluid
- 2 micron filtration
- 7 gal (27 l) capacity
- 85 psi (5.9 bar) maximum pressure
- Safety pressure relief set at 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- 15 ft (4.6 m) standard outlet hose with 37° JIC swivel connector and squeeze handle shutoff valve with #4 tube extension
- 8 in (20 cm) semi-pneumatic tires
- Easy to use squeeze handle
- Corrosion resistant ASME certified stainless steel tank
- Stainless steel welded parts
- Extended neck to reach fill port
|Height||44 (19) in (cm)|
|Length||15 (38) in (cm)|
|Width||42 (107) in (cm)|
|Hawker Beechcraft||HS-125 400 Series, HS-125 800 / 850 / 900 Series, T-1 Jayhawk, T-400|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||50 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||45 in. x 14 in. x 15 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
We service the 09-5046-6500 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 09-5046-6500. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.