Tronair 14-6911-0100 Universal Strut Tool - 15 Inch Wide
Part Number: 14-6911-0100
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Or Instead of buying this item new, do you...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Non-Slip Flexible Tool Tray
12 Ton Axle Jack (CE) - 4.5 to 15 inches
Fluid Service Unit - 8 Gallon - 5606 / 83282
Towable 4 Bottle Cart Only
Portable Towbar Head, Boeing 757
Universal Tool Strut 15" (Ce)
- Low Profile
- No need to remove tire when servicing struts
- 14-6911-0100 - Fits 14" to 30" tire
- Fits 14" to 30" dual tires
- 800 lb (362.9 kg) lifting capacity
- Lift Range: Collapsed - 4.75 in (12 cm) Fully extended 21 in (53.34 cm)
- Long handle for ease of lifting
- Wide, heavy duty steel turntable for both nose and main tires
- Easy clamp to lock tire in place
- Relief valve to prevent lifting aircraft
- 2 swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- No mark rubber wheels
|Length||29 (74) in (cm)|
|Height||7 (18) in (cm)|
|Width||15 (38) in (cm)|
|Weight||98 (44.5) lb (kg)|
|Cessna||150, 152, 172, 177, 180, 182, 185, 206, 207, 210, 310, 320, 337 Skymaster, 340, 401, 402, 404, 411, 414, 414A, 421, 421C, Bravo, Caravan 208, Caravan 208B, Caravan 406, Citation 560 XL, Citation 560 XLS, Citation 650, Citation CJ1, Citation CJ2, Citation CJ3, Citation Encore 560, Citation I 500, Citation I/SP 501, Citation II 550, Citation III, Citation IV, Citation M2, Citation SII, Citation Sovereign 680, Citation Ultra 560, Citation V, Citation VI, Citation VII, Citation X 750, Latitude 680A, Mustang 510|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6911-0100. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.