Tronair 15-7605-6010 Mobile Cabin Pressurization Tester (CPU)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The mobile aircraft cabin pressurization unit utilizes an external compressed air source (not included) to provide a controllable air supply for the pressurization of aircraft cabin and cockpit areas for the purpose of cabin leakage testing, and/or outflow valve tests.
Continuous duty air supply of 200 cfm @ 120 psi (8.3 bar) minimum (150 psi max) is REQUIRED to operate this unit.
Aircraft cabin pressurization unit adapter kits that are sold separately must be used to connect the supply hose from the CPU to the aircraft.
- Continuous duty air supply of 200 CFM at 120 psi (8.3 bar) minimum (150 psi max) REQUIRED for operation of unit
- Verify shop air requirement PRIOR to ordering
- 1 1/2 in (4 cm) 20 ft. (6.1 m) detachable cabin supply hose with quick disconnect
- 1 in (2.5 cm) ID minimum inlet hose required
- Replaceable air inlet filter element
- 30 ft (9.1 m) cabin sensor feedback hose
- 30 ft (9.1 m) door seal supply hose
- Pressure relief valve set at 13.25 to 13.75 psi (.91 to .95 bar)
- Cabin pressure 0 to 15 psi (0 to 0.97 bar) certified gauges
- System pressure 0 to 30 psi (0 to 2.07 bar) certified gauges
- Door seal pressure 0 to 60 psi (0 to 4 bar) certified gauge
- Certified flow meter
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) maximum shop air supply pressure
- 0 to 6,000 ft/minute (0 to 1,829 m/minute) rate of climb indicator
- ATA transport case with wheels and a retractable handle
- CE marked
Compressed Air Connection
Compressed air must be supplied to the cabin pressure tester. The connection is located on the control panel of the machine, and is labeled as SUPPLY AIR IN.
- Maximum pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Connection size: 1 inch NPT minimum
- Supply Line size required: 1 inch I.D. up to 100 ft from compressor to CPT
- Airflow requirements: The compressor used must be able to supply airflow greater than the expected leak rate of the aircraft to be tested. Example: Aircraft leak rate = 100 scfm, Compressor airflow delivery should be 125 scfm at 120 psi minimum.
|Width in (cm)||29 (74)|
|Weight lb (kg)||85 (39)|
|Length in (cm)||27.5 (70)|
|Flow Range scfm||20 to 200|
|K-2601||Citation I, II, V, S/II, CitationJet, CJ1, CJ2, Excel 560XL, Ultra, Ultra Encore|
|K-1288||Citation III, VI, VII, X, 510, 650, 680, 750|
|K-3317||Sino Sweargen SJ30-2|
|K-1660||MU2, BeechJet, Diamond|
|K-1286||Lear 21, 25, 35, 36|
|K-1359||Cessna 421, 425, 441 , Lear 45|
|K-2610||HS-125 400-800, Hawker 1000|
|K-2182||Lear 55 (prior to S/N 125), Lear 60|
|K-1360||Lear 55 (after S/N 125), EMB-120 (A/C must have LearJet Part Number 541*057-8 duct)|
|K-2418||G-100, G-150, Westwind 1 & 2|
|K-1285||Beech King Air 99/1900, King Air|
|K-1622||Falcon 10-100, 20-200, 50, 50EX, 900, 900EX, 2000, 2000EX|
|K-1381||Piper PA-31T, Aerostar, Cheyenne II & III, Chieftan, Navajo|
|Bombardier (Business)||Learjet 24, Learjet 25, Learjet 35, Learjet 45, Learjet 55, Learjet 60, Learjet 70, Learjet 75, Learjet 85|
|Cessna||337 Skymaster, Citation 560 XL, Citation 650, Citation CJ1, Citation CJ2, Citation Encore 560, Citation I 500, Citation II 550, Citation III, Citation M2, Citation SII, Citation Sovereign 680, Citation Ultra 560, Citation V, Citation VI, Citation VII, Citation X 750, Latitude 680A, Mustang 510|
|Dassault||Falcon 10-100, Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX|
|Gulfstream||Aero Commander, G100 (Astra SPX), G150, G280|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beech 1900, Beech 99, Beechjet 400A, Diamond, Duke 60, Hawker 1000, HS-125 400 Series, HS-125 800 / 850 / 900 Series, King Air|
|IAI||Westwind 1, Westwind 2|
|Piper||Cheyenne II, Cheyenne III, Chieftan, Navajo|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||200 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||36 in. x 36 in. x 31 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 15-7605-6010 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 15-7605-6010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 15-7605-6010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 15-7605-6010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.