Tronair 06-4035-0500 Hydraulic Service Unit - 5606 or 83282 Fluid
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you need a spare filter with your unit?
Do you need an aircraft service coupler?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 06-4035-0500 hydraulic service unit is a compact unit designed to provide a source of clean, pressurized fluid for filling reservoirs, bleeding brakes and other maintenance functions. This unit has an 8 gallon capacity.
- 8 gal (30 l) polyethylene reservoir
- 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 hose with 37Âº JIC female swivel connector
- Shut off valve for static testing
- 2 micron filtration (beta rating > 2000 @ 4Âµm per ISO 4572)
- Dual stage manual hand pump
- Stroke displacement: 2.1 cu in/stroke to 500 psi, .4 cu in/stroke to 5,000 psi
- 8 in (20 cm) semi-pneumatic tires
- Dual hose selector valve standard on 06-5004 and 06-5041 series only
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- 06-5004C0500 - CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Max Working Pressure||3,000 (207) psi (bar)|
|Length||19 (48) in (cm)|
|Height||32 (81) in (cm)|
|Width||19 (48) in (cm)|
|Pressure Gauge||5,000 (345) psi (bar)|
|Fluid Type||MIL-PRF-5606 / MIL-PRF-83282|
|Weight||65 (29.5) lb (kg)|
|HC-1042||GAUGE, PRESSURE 0-5000 PSI|
|V-1380||LABEL, USE MINERAL FLUIDS|
|K-1414||KIT,REPL.FILTER ELE. 4|
|TF-1043-01*180||ASSEMBLY, HOSE (#4 MB)|
|View all 14 replacement parts...|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||81 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||37 in. x 25 in. x 29 in.|
We service the 06-4035-0500 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 06-4035-0500. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 06-4035-0500. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.